tv fukn useless

Started by lawnseed, December 25, 2013, 08:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

its bad.. never saw it so bad.. pure slurry.. I'm watchen eddie stobart ::). hes breaking the law at the moment. the trucks plastered with flegs in the cab. that's a breach of flags or emblems in the workplace
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

men in black

Elf going from C4 to sky was a big let down.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orior

Quote from: lawnseed on December 25, 2013, 08:49:41 PM
its bad.. never saw it so bad.. pure slurry.. I'm watchen eddie stobart ::). hes breaking the law at the moment. the trucks plastered with flegs in the cab. that's a breach of flags or emblems in the workplace

When you start complaining about Christmas telly - That's a sure sign you are getting old Lawnseed
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

lawnseed

Quote from: Orior on December 26, 2013, 04:12:25 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on December 25, 2013, 08:49:41 PM

When you start complaining about Christmas telly - That's a sure sign you are getting old Lawnseed
I know lifes never been the same since they closed the oasis

[/quote]

armaghniac

QuoteI know lifes never been the same since they closed the oasis

In Orior's case, life hasn't been the same since they closed the Embassy Ballroom!

But sure the telly is better than in Milltown's house. Harry Potter was magic yesterday.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

Mrs Brown tops Xmas Day ratings. It says alot about the quality of TV these days, and those who watch it.

lawnseed

Quote from: BennyCake on December 27, 2013, 05:56:08 PM
Mrs Brown tops Xmas Day ratings. It says alot about the quality of TV these days, and those who watch it.

I know!! And it beat doctor fukn who ::)

armaghniac

Quote from: lawnseed on December 27, 2013, 05:58:21 PM

I'd like to see Brendan O'Carroll regenerate.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

Quote from: armaghniac on December 27, 2013, 07:27:42 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on December 27, 2013, 05:58:21 PM

I'd like to see Brendan O'Carroll regenerate.

I'd like to see Brendan O'Carroll piss off.

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on December 27, 2013, 05:18:30 PM

In Orior's case, life hasn't been the same since they closed the Embassy Ballroom!

But sure the telly is better than in Milltown's house. Harry Potter was magic yesterday.

Life's never been the same when the showbands stopped going to the Fairways Hotel in Dundalk.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

lawnseed

Quote from: Orior on December 27, 2013, 10:28:55 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 27, 2013, 05:18:30 PM

Life's never been the same when the showbands stopped going to the Fairways Hotel in Dundalk.

Yeah I was there the night the doors got pushed in by the crowd trying to get into the wolftones

ziggysego

Doctor Who and The Big Fat Quiz of The Year were the only things I watched. Other than that, the TV was just kinda on in the background.
Testing Accessibility

Syferus

Quote from: ziggysego on December 28, 2013, 12:59:18 AM
Doctor Who and The Big Fat Quiz of The Year were the only things I watched. Other than that, the TV was just kinda on in the background.

Misht Danny Dyer's introduction in Eastenders. Uncultured heathen.

Asal Mor

When I came home on my holidays I had everyone in my family telling me what a hilarious show this was and that I just had to watch it. I eventually got cornered into watching it with them one evening and it was everything that I had thought it would be. It did have the benefit of making me feel smugly superior to my kinsfolk though.