What to get the wife for christmas

Started by stalwart, December 18, 2013, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick Tamlin

She's getting a Dyson.
Apparently thinks they are a great yoke.
Job done.(Not f**kin cheap though)

ONeill

Get her Mugsy's book. Eye candy for her and a good read for you.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Cold tea

Quote from: thebigfella on December 19, 2013, 03:59:19 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 19, 2013, 01:03:15 PM
the in gadget for women this Christmas is the loreal steam pod

its a steam version of the GHD yokey
better and less damaging for hair and can leave it in a few different ways - frizz free

I believe these are now hard to get
about 180 euros

Or for me with no imagination  :P

You could gave her a job!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on December 19, 2013, 07:33:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2013, 07:02:48 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 19, 2013, 05:10:00 PM
We have decided to get each other nothing this Christmas.

Dide that one year, was shit lol, the next we set a £50 limit so it wasn't that empty feeling. Get her something just to make her feel bad ;D

Moved house two weeks ago so the cupboard is bare after the weans are sorted !

Moved house!! Up the road?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

southdown

seafoid

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Main Street

This thread  has more tips for - never ever, not in a million years , should you ever buy a women you love, as a gift  for christmas.
God only knows  the torment those Tyrone women have to endure on Christmas morn.

A piece of carat gold jewelry never goes amiss, I've never heard a woman say  'what did you buy that for''? or  'no thanks,  i've already got a ring/necklace/ whatever'.
And should it not be quite be the appropriate fit/style, there's nothing quite like  exchanging it for something else at the jewelry store.
None of that embarrassment/low self esteem factor that certain Nordie women might have to endure when they go to return the gift that they received from their partner,  e.g. Mugsy's book wrapped in a brown paper bag, i.e. if it hasn't already hit the fireplace.
But maybe one women's Dyson is another's diamond.

Cold tea

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on December 20, 2013, 07:56:40 AM
She's getting a Dyson.
Apparently thinks they are a great yoke.
Job done.(Not f**kin cheap though)

What do you get her for her birthday an Iron.  Bet she loves you, a household appliance for Christmas, who says romance is dead.  Hopefully she fucks it and your Christmas dinner in the bin. 

ardal

Domestic appliances are just a big no no.

My missus is getting a weekend away with a friend of her choice with spa etc thrown in.
I've made the reservation for February:
Valentines covered
It's my sons birthday so she'll obviously take us along
hey presto

€150.00

ONeill

A book £8
A candle £3
A nail polish £4

She only spent a tenner on me.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J OGorman

Quote from: Main Street on December 20, 2013, 08:37:48 PM
This thread  has more tips for - never ever, not in a million years , should you ever buy a women you love, as a gift  for christmas.
God only knows  the torment those Tyrone women have to endure on Christmas morn.

A piece of carat gold jewelry never goes amiss, I've never heard a woman say  'what did you buy that for''? or  'no thanks,  i've already got a ring/necklace/ whatever'.
And should it not be quite be the appropriate fit/style, there's nothing quite like  exchanging it for something else at the jewelry store.
None of that embarrassment/low self esteem factor that certain Nordie women might have to endure when they go to return the gift that they received from their partner,  e.g. Mugsy's book wrapped in a brown paper bag, i.e. if it hasn't already hit the fireplace.
But maybe one women's Dyson is another's diamond.

Folk still buy gold?

A wee box of non-bio wrapped up in amongst the rest is good craic

Main Street

Quote from: J OGorman on December 22, 2013, 04:02:30 PM
Folk still buy gold?
A wee box of non-bio wrapped up in amongst the rest is good craic
Whatever passes for good crack in your town.
;D

Family guy

Right here's the Craic,went to get the woman a contract phone the day as I'm on my last legs,the woman in the O2 shop says she can't verify my address because I'm not on the electoral register,wtf is that all about?my drivers licence and passport and another bank card all weren't proof of address she said,anyone know a way around this??