Benny Tierney's Irish News column

Started by BennyCake, December 12, 2013, 12:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

I meant to start this ages ago. Benny's Irish News column has me in stitches every Wednesday.

His column yesterday about the Mullaghbawn lads in London, especially the incident at a McDonald's drive-thru was brilliant.

The wife and the mother in law usually get plenty of stick too. As does Peter Canavan on a regular basis. Definitely worth a read.

brokencrossbar1

sensethetone

PAULD123

Benny Tierney is a very funny fella. He is just the sort of big class clown that makes everyone laugh. Always good for a bit of a story.

Feckitt

What did the Mullaghbawn boys get up to in London?  8)

Newbridge Exile

He was very funny as MC at the Rasharkin 70th anniversary dinner a few weeks ago

BennyCake

Quote from: Feckitt on December 12, 2013, 08:09:22 PM

A group of them went to a McDonalds drive thru late at night. Person at window wouldn't serve them as it was drive thru only. So they got in line behind the other cars, and when they reached the window to order, they had 2 in front and 3 behind, imitating a carful of people. They even imitated turning off the engine and winding down the drivers window. The man ended up serving them anyway.

Orior

Quote from: BennyCake on December 12, 2013, 11:03:23 PM

A group of them went to a McDonalds drive thru late at night. Person at window wouldn't serve them as it was drive thru only. So they got in line behind the other cars, and when they reached the window to order, they had 2 in front and 3 behind, imitating a carful of people. They even imitated turning off the engine and winding down the drivers window. The man ended up serving them anyway.

Very good.

On a similar vane, after many years of torture, I'm sure that the money collectors on the M1 toll-booth near Drogheda are fed up to the back teeth of me asking for "3 pieces of chicken, 1 chip and 2 coke"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

5 Sams

Quote from: Orior on December 12, 2013, 11:25:34 PM

Very good.

On a similar vane, after many years of torture, I'm sure that the money collectors on the M1 toll-booth near Drogheda are fed up to the back teeth of me asking for "3 pieces of chicken, 1 chip and 2 coke"
Vane???
The Aristocrat Years

T Fearon

Orior,you're so vain,you probably think this thread is about you,don't you don't you!

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: 5 Sams on December 13, 2013, 02:12:58 AM
Quote from: Orior on December 12, 2013, 11:25:34 PM

Very good.

Vane???

Hasta la victoria siempre

T Fearon

;D.Brilliant! Also the M50 runs from north to south too! ;D

Bingo

ONeill

Benny is very funny for an Armagh man. I've never met another funny Armagh man. Geezer was nearly funny one time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon