Dubs and their yoga

Started by Orchardman, November 18, 2013, 11:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neilthemac

wish more teams would take yoga seriously. its a fantastic tool to use for injury prevention, mental focus and team bonding.
every player could improve some aspect of their performance by practicing yoga a few times a week.

I used to do a very mild version in school with kids
Their concentration and school work improved as a result of the yoga

(awaiting the ignorant replies...)

Jinxy

Quote from: Dont Matter on November 19, 2013, 06:00:14 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on November 19, 2013, 02:40:43 PM
What was the secret of their success? Yoga
The Dubs had a secret weapon to help them win the All-Ireland final. Brendan Coffey discovers how yoga made them unbeatable

Ahra would ya g'way and shite Brendan Coffey whoever you are.

It's a joke. How does that stuff get in the paper? I've been sending articles about the real reasons behind Dublins success for years, not one of the papers have printed them. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dubs have all the journos on the payroll.
'You feel you have reasons to dislike the Dubs? Well here's 7 million more.'was an exceptional piece of writing.

;D ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

joemamas

Started Bikram Yoga a year and a half ago, I would have been as sceptical as the next middle aged male of it. Benefit's are very noticeable, after two or three months, you become a lot more flexable, (much more so today than 20+ years ago, when I should have been in my prime) any lingering back problems will disappear, and because of the heat, you will rid your body of a lot of toxins. You really feel great after it, relaxed, full of energy, lighter and will sleep like a baby.

JimStynes

anywhere in the north that runs bikram yoga?

Puckoon

There was one in Belfast, but when I emailed and called about taking a class there when I was home, they did not respond.

imtommygunn

I think there's a place on ormeau road does bikram.

Jinxy

Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2013, 11:27:58 PM
There was one in Belfast, but when I emailed and called about taking a class there when I was home, they did not respond.

Did you attach any pictures to that email?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

JimStynes

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 19, 2013, 11:32:01 PM
I think there's a place on ormeau road does bikram.

Let us know if you find out where they are based

AZOffaly

Was it Indy that called Dublin Gym Monkeys a few years ago, or was it one of the lads arguing with him? Anyway, if that brings 2 All Irelands in 3 years, pass the bananas. (And the Yogurt if that's what it takes)

neilthemac

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 22, 2013, 10:13:20 AM
Was it Indy that called Dublin Gym Monkeys a few years ago, or was it one of the lads arguing with him? Anyway, if that brings 2 All Irelands in 3 years, pass the bananas. (And the Yogurt if that's what it takes)
was that not applied to the Dublin hurlers, rather than footballers?

screenexile

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 22, 2013, 10:13:20 AM

;D ;D THIS GUY!!

I still stand by it! The team that won the All Ireland 2 years ago is a pale shadow of the team that won this year... they were like the England Rugby team is now all big fit lads but limited skill wise (save the Brogans and Paul Flynn... maybe Connolly on his one good day a year).

This year's Dublin team is full of quality and were by far the best team in the Country!

manballandall

There is a class in Conway Mill on falls road in belfast