Author Topic: Depression  (Read 70190 times)

paddyjohn

• View Profile
Re: Depression
« Reply #465 on: June 10, 2019, 03:45:02 PM »
Giving this a bump folks. The demons have hit with a big bang over the last 5 weeks. Sudden death of my mother has left me reeling.

My world is in absolute bits but I'll get there.

JohnDenver

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 10, 2019, 03:51:55 PM »
Giving this a bump folks. The demons have hit with a big bang over the last 5 weeks. Sudden death of my mother has left me reeling.

Sorry for your loss, PJ. There's no timeframe on these types of things as you well know, but the fact you have said and you know what i've highlighted in bold is a massive thing.

Things will get better, so just stick in there and take it one step at a time and do whatever, or speak to whoever that will you get through these dark days.

Insane Bolt

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 10, 2019, 04:26:15 PM »

Sorry for your loss. There’s no easy fix coping with sudden death of a loved one. In my own experiences I found comfort in being surrounded by family and talking openly about my feelings. My kids gave me great comfort at the time as they depended on me. Grief is a process and it takes time.....but keep talking and as you say you will get there.