Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountainboii

Montenegro for defs, they've already taken points off us. Seeing as its looking likely that we're heading for the playoffs that game actually becomes quite important. As far as I know the playoffs are seeded, so the more points we have the better chance of getting a Scotland or Bosnia, rather than a France or Russia.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: AFS on September 09, 2009, 08:52:42 PM
Montenegro for defs, they've already taken points off us. Seeing as its looking likely that we're heading for the playoffs that game actually becomes quite important. As far as I know the playoffs are seeded, so the more points we have the better chance of getting a Scotland or Bosnia, rather than a France or Russia.

That's what I thought. So come on Cyprus!
I don't think that the play offs are ranked.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 09, 2009, 08:54:51 PM

Im pretty sure they aren't
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Galwaybhoy

At least we are more likely to get second place now if the Italians win, unless we really screw things up by losing our last two matches.

Norf Tyrone

mountainboii

Yous sure? Thought it was 4 seeds and 4 shite teams. Gonna be some really decent teams in the playoffs, I wouldn't be too optimistic at this stage. Russia, France, Portugal...  :-\

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 09, 2009, 08:56:41 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 09, 2009, 08:54:51 PM

Im pretty sure they aren't

If they are we will be in a lot of trouble when you see some of the top caliber teams that could be in the playoffs.

ONeill

Germany make hay as Russia stall. 2-0, Bollocks and Klose.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Ukraine, Scotland, and Bosnia also pot two possibles. All beatable.

Tony Baloney

I assume from the talk here that the Rep are guaranteed a playoff spot as there only 8 places and 9 teams. Who is looking likely to miss out at this point?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 09, 2009, 09:07:10 PM
I assume from the talk here that the Rep are guaranteed a playoff spot as there only 8 places and 9 teams. Who is looking likely to miss out at this point?

I'd say Scotland..

Galwaybhoy

ONeill

Fabregas and Torres start for Spain. Reina and Alonso on the bench.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 09, 2009, 09:07:36 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 09, 2009, 09:07:10 PM

I'd say Scotland..

Norway.

ONeill

That's Scotland banjaxed now. They were on top too for most of the game.