Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on May 09, 2009, 04:15:18 PM
Stoke 1 up at Hull.

If that stays the same the winner the winner between Newcastle and Boro tomorrow could move out of the relegation zone.

Bolton 0-0 Sunderland. Two draws might be enough for Sunderland.
If Newcastle and Boro lose then I think 38 points is enough to survive as both teams and West Brom will have played 36 and have 31 points each. I think Hull play United in their last game so they are looking like goners. It's gonna go down to the wire and Sunderland aren't over the line yet.

muppet

Quote from: milltown row on May 09, 2009, 03:18:58 PM
think i'll watch the Cork Ladies play Mayo

I'd just like to clarify that is the Mayo ladies.
MWWSI 2017

slow corner back

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 09, 2009, 06:03:06 PM
Stoke 1 up at Hull.

If that stays the same the winner the winner between Newcastle and Boro tomorrow could move out of the relegation zone.

If Newcastle and Boro lose then I think 38 points is enough to survive as both teams and West Brom will have played 36 and have 31 points each. I think Hull play United in their last game so they are looking like goners. It's gonna go down to the wire and Sunderland aren't over the line yet.

I know they are bad but they cant both lose if they play each other!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: slow corner back on May 09, 2009, 07:16:13 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 09, 2009, 06:03:06 PM
Stoke 1 up at Hull.

I know they are bad but they cant both lose if they play each other!!
Good point well made, and in fact the second time someone told me they were playing each other. I obviously meant their other matches though ;) Newcastle will drop I think.

Caid

Valencia 2 Real Madrid 0

Casillas at fault badly for second
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Minder

Barca were 3-1 up with 12 mins to go against Villareal, a win would have won the title. Ended 3-3.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gawa316

Quote from: Minder on May 10, 2009, 09:48:13 PM
Barca were 3-1 up with 12 mins to go against Villareal, a win would have won the title. Ended 3-3.

abidal sent off again as well

ONeill

Some atmosphere at the Newc-Midd game. 1-1 after 10. The winners have good chance of staying up.

On another note - does anyone know what price Hull were to be relegated when they were at their highest position around October? I remember thinking about do that bet.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ONeill on May 11, 2009, 08:18:23 PM
Some atmosphere at the Newc-Midd game. 1-1 after 10. The winners have good chance of staying up.

On another note - does anyone know what price Hull were to be relegated when they were at their highest position around October? I remember thinking about do that bet.

Can't remember the exact price in the bookies but they were matched as high as 13/1 on Betfair in their relegation market though I am not sure how long that market has been up for...

The Real Laoislad

2-1 to the TOON...Martins scores after 55secs after coming on
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Doogie Browser

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

He's slowed down a lot since he shacked up, not sure if he'll make the team this year.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Bilbao v Barca tonight in the cup final.

Athletic, Athletic, Athletic eup!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doogie Browser

Hibs 1 (Riordan!) Rangers 0