Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

that must be a pig flying outside there

The Monster scored?  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Carmen Stateside

Square Ball

still Nil Nil in the Man Utd game, really pissed off about that, Derby were 14/1 to win the game
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

superblues

Our-ball-ref

Hardstation tells me that Boro have just stuck one up the Arse.

Surreal Steve

watch it, you might get banned for that language. whereas the mods can get away with any kind of language

Minder

The gunners season is unravelling very quickly,they have picked a bad time of the year to go in the tank
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

Everyone was creaming themselves over them a week ago after their San Siro performance! :D

Minder

Quote from: J70 on March 15, 2008, 06:22:52 PM
Everyone was creaming themselves over them a week ago after their San Siro performance! :D
nobody took into account milan have won four home league games this year and are in obvious decline

Square Ball

its the alamo at the Arsenal match
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

J70

Just looking at the table there - Chelsea are right back in it!

Minder

Aye will be between them and united now i think,they were never far behind and have been winning with the minimum of fuss

Our-ball-ref

Our-ball-ref

J70

I thought Benitez should have taken him off earlier. He was mouthing off to the ref a lot and was going to get into trouble eventually.

Its going to be a struggle for Liverpool now, as United will be able hit them on the break and Liverpool haven't been able to keep the ball at all. The way its going, United should get another one or two.