Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

ah stop will you hardstaion you have me completley confused :)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: rafasarmy on September 15, 2007, 05:00:59 PM
Hardstation would ya ever f**k off and stop trying to chalk up posts by posting shite

:D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

Full Time in the Chelsea v Blackburn game and it all ended in a scoreless draw.

All Todays Results:

Birmingham 1-0 Bolton

Chelsea 0-0 Blackburn

Everton 0-1 Man Utd

Portsmouth 0-0 Liverpool

Sunderland 2-1 Reading

Spurs 1-3 Arsenal

West Ham 3-0 Middlesbrough

Wigan 1-1 Fulham

Balboa

Quote from: Redgreenery on September 15, 2007, 07:27:48 PM

All Todays Results:

Birmingham 1-0 Bolton

Chelsea 0-0 Blackburn

Everton 0-1 Man Utd

Portsmouth 0-0 Liverpool

Sunderland 2-1 Reading

Spurs 1-3 Arsenal

Wigan 1-1 Fulham

For anyone without access to a television, radio, teletext or internet........Cheers Redgreenery, as thorough as ever.

Goin Down

City look under pressure, Schmeical lucky to hold his clean sheet.

Quote from: Balboa on September 16, 2007, 05:34:35 PM
Quote from: Redgreenery on September 15, 2007, 07:27:48 PM

All Todays Results:

Birmingham 1-0 Bolton

Chelsea 0-0 Blackburn

Everton 0-1 Man Utd

Portsmouth 0-0 Liverpool

Sunderland 2-1 Reading

Spurs 1-3 Arsenal

Wigan 1-1 Fulham

For anyone without access to a television, radio, teletext or internet........Cheers Redgreenery, as thorough as ever.

There's a reason why the thread is called 'Latest Scores - Soccer'. God your thick.
Remember This.

Balboa

All those matches had finishes by almost 3 hrs when Redgreenery made that post, you maybe are not aware of the legend that is Regreeenery. He will put a post on when there is a corner in a match.

Goin Down

Quote from: Balboa on September 16, 2007, 05:41:11 PM
All those matches had finishes by almost 3 hrs when Redgreenery made that post, you maybe are not aware of the legend that is Regreeenery. He will put a post on when there is a corner in a match.

Right dont see any posts for corners myself, but whatever you think, all you seem to do on this board is wind up people, people shouldnt take any heed of ya.

Oh ya and I think the Chelsea game was just over 15 mins when that post was made. :D :P
Remember This.

Goin Down

Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2007, 05:45:13 PM
QuoteAll those matches had finishes by almost 3 hrs when Redgreenery made that post,
That's nothing. I've seen him post the latest scores on this thread when watching Match of the Day.

Hardstation on fairness you post on Matches no one cares about, and I dont think everyone has the luxary of Match of the Day on BBC.
Remember This.

Goin Down

Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2007, 05:50:20 PM
I posted on all the Premiership games. What's up your hole anyway?

Ya and in one simple post Redgreenery posted all the scores of the day, 15 mins after the final game of the day was played, just dont see why yourself and Balboa have issues with it is all, I found it handy, came in late not having a clue on the results of the day and found them all on that post. Ye are just making a big deal outta nothing. Also this is a Latest Scores - Soccer thread, someone should make sure to post up all the results of the day at the end of it, doesnt matter what channel the match was on!

Full Time

Man City 1-0 Aston Villa
Remember This.

Cloc Mor

hardstation, why do you have an individual post for each match?  Trying to boost your post stats?  Could you not post all results as one?

Goin Down

Results of the Weekend in the Premiership:

Birmingham 1-0 Bolton

Chelsea 0-0 Blackburn

Everton 0-1 Man Utd

Portsmouth 0-0 Liverpool

Sunderland 2-1 Reading

Spurs 1-3 Arsenal

Wigan 1-1 Fulham

Man City 1-0 Aston Villa.

15 min after the last and only match of the day. Got a problem with me posting this up Balboa?? I'm 25 hours after some of yesterdays games! :D :D :D :P
Remember This.

Goin Down

Ok, lets get this straight, this is for latest scores in SOCCER.

When a goal is scored in Soccer by a team, post it. Thats what the thread was created for, also post Full Time and Half time scores and all the results of the day, thats why the thread was created! Simple.
Remember This.

Goin Down

Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2007, 06:15:16 PM
I didn't know I was getting involved in a row between a Liverpool and a Man Utd supporter who will never agree on anything.

:D :D :D True, I'm a Man Utd fan, but Balboa just has a problem with the reason for this thread. :D :D
He's a wind up merchant. He's one of the reasons this board looks to be going downhill.
Remember This.

Cloc Mor

Final result in one post will do for me, maybe Premiership excluded.  All of us have the facility to access these updates online.  Commenting on other pointless games is a waste of time.

Goin Down

Ok, fair point, games mabye that most people dont care about, such as the Glentoran one, but that was a once off. The latest scores on every score and half/full time or big moments of a match should be posted, I'd say for Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup, mabye La Liga and the SPL aswell. And the big games such as finals for the eircom league lads.
Remember This.