Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 22, 2007, 11:03:14 PM
Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 11:01:00 PM
My mistake - got some bad info.

Did you get it from the same place as the Man United v AC Inter Milan Champions League semi final info ???  ;)

Aye that was the one i was thinking of, Roma beat Inter in a Serie match so he reckoned United would walk it against Inter  :D

Redgreenery

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 22, 2007, 11:06:02 PM
I was only joking honest :'(
Ah Laoislad your just good craic!! Unlike Mr. Perfect Balboa, cant help but get pissed off with people that aretent as perfect as him. Or is that Miss Perfect Balboa?? ::)

Balboa

Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 11:09:25 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 22, 2007, 11:06:02 PM
I was only joking honest :'(
Ah Laoislad your just good craic!! Unlike Mr. Perfect Balboa, cant help but get pissed off with people that aretent as perfect as him. Or is that Miss Perfect Balboa?? ::)

She isnt perfect either........

Redgreenery

Doubt youve ever had a she! Your probably the other way, unless you are a girl, I mean who has a picture of a sweaty and battered man on their avator. :D

Balboa

Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 11:14:48 PM
Doubt youve ever had a she! Your probably the other way, unless you are a girl, I mean who has a picture of a sweaty man on their avator. :D

I do, very eloquent post by the way, credit where its due. I would say it isnt as sweaty as you get when you are pulling he hammer off yourself everyday watching Neighbours.

Redgreenery

Quote from: Balboa on August 22, 2007, 11:17:15 PM
Doubt youve ever had a she! Your probably the other way, unless you are a girl, I mean who has a picture of a sweaty man on their avator. :D

I do, very eloquent post by the way, credit where its due. I would say it isnt as sweaty as you get when you are pulling he hammer off yourself everyday watching Neighbours.
When your going to throw another insult at me in a childish slagging match, at least have it making sence kid. :-\

Balboa

Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 11:19:11 PM

When your going to throw another insult at me in a childish slagging match, at least have it making sence kid. :-\

Spellcheck is now operational.........

Redgreenery

Quote from: Balboa on August 22, 2007, 11:20:35 PM

Why say that, do you have trouble reading the word? Or are you just upset because it's not perfect? :D

Balboa

Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 11:23:28 PM

Why say that, do you have trouble reading the word? Or are you just upset because it's not perfect? :D

Perfect does not come into it, there is only one way of spelling it........

Redgreenery

Quote from: Balboa on August 22, 2007, 11:25:40 PM
Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 11:23:28 PM

Perfect does not come into it, there is only one way of spelling it........
Yeah you spelt 'it' correctly, well done! Full Marks Kid!! Good Night!

SuperSub

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 22,2007,09:10:23 PM
Delighted for Stan especially after the awful week he has just had with his Dad passing away.
I was one of the few who always kept faith in this team and while it was only a friendly that was a very strong Danish team,We have some great talent starting to come through the ranks and the future is bright,
Maybe the likes of Roy Curtis in the Sunday World will shut the f**k up now the mouthy bastard,and maybe for once start to get behind Stan and the team and not be constantly slagging them off
Thats 8 games unbeaten not bad going if you ask me

Quote from: ExiledGael on August 22, 2007, 09:14:59 PM
Here here LaoisLad, we should get behind Ireland, but certain aspects in the media are inspired by their English counterparts and see this endless criticism as the way forward. They will not give in til Stan loses his job, I'd love to see him do well, but I think a large part of the southern media want him to fall on his face to justify their bullshit

Totally agree with the two lads

SuperSub

Chelsea v Portsmouth live on Setanta now and Everton v Blackburn on live at 5pm

Square Ball

Birmingham 1 up against Derby
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Quote from: SuperSub on August 25, 2007, 03:05:30 PM
Chelsea v Portsmouth live on Setanta now and Everton v Blackburn on live at 5pm

cant find this on Virgin
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad