Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inisceithleann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 22, 2007, 09:09:19 PM
Delighted for Stan especially after the awful week he has just had with his Dad passing away.
I was one of the few who always kept faith in this team and while it was only a friendly that was a very strong Danish team,We have some great talent starting to come through the ranks and the future is bright,
Maybe the likes of Roy Curtis in the Sunday World will shut the f**k up now the mouthy bastard,and maybe for once start to get behind Stan and the team and not be constantly slagging them off
Thats 8 games unbeaten not bad going if you ask me

4 goals away from home is always a great result, even better against a not half bad Danish side. Very inexperienced team as well. The future is definitely bright.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Redgreenery

Is it 8 games?!!! Didnt realise that, thats doing really well. Its great for Stan, and its very annoying having Irish people writting them off, if your Irish get behind them!! Look at the positives!! Great to beat a team 4-0 away from home, not to many teams do that!

Its good to be going strong into the Euro 2008 Qualifiers now!

Redgreenery

Oh yeah, Cyprus and San Marino are on tonight in our group, its into the 2nd half now and the score is 0-0.

ExiledGael

Here here LaoisLad, we should get behind Ireland, but certain aspects in the media are inspired by their English counterparts and see this endless criticism as the way forward. They will not give in til Stan loses his job, I'd love to see him do well, but I think a large part of the southern media want him to fall on his face to justify their bullshit

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hound

Quote from: inisceithleann on August 22, 2007, 09:04:56 PM
Quote from: ExiledGael on August 22, 2007, 09:02:08 PM
Quote from: inisceithleann on August 22, 2007, 09:00:33 PM
3-0 NI, Lafferty, a good Fermanagh man  ;)

Ah you beat me to it, but then I used to say that about Roy Carroll and look how he turned out!

Aye i know what u mean! fulham will probably increase their bid for him now. great player. i remember him at underage level, he was a giant when he was 15.
Not saying he's a bad player, but he missed an open goal in the first half, and his second half goal was hit straight at the keeper but it went under him.

Hound

Quote from: ExiledGael on August 22, 2007, 08:55:22 PM
How shite is Paul Robinson?? James for England again
James was shite as well. Was caught in no-mans-land leaving Kuranyi with a simple lob into the empty net, but he miscued it badly. James was also at sea from a number of crosses.
But Robinson is worse.

Lehmann was awful too. Blessed to only concede one.

Redgreenery

Full Time

England 1-2 Germany

Redgreenery

Full Time

San Marino 0-0 Cyprus

San Marino get their first points on the table so, at the cost of Cyprus, very bad day for them.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 10:05:40 PM
Full Time

San Marino 0-0 Cyprus

San Marino get their first points on the table so, at the cost of Cyprus, very bad day for them.

Cyprus won 1-0.

Balboa

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 22, 2007, 10:28:35 PM
Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 10:05:40 PM
Full Time

San Marino 0-0 Cyprus

Cyprus won 1-0.

Redgreenery fucks it up again.....

Redgreenery

My mistake - got some bad info.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Redgreenery on August 22, 2007, 11:01:00 PM
My mistake - got some bad info.

Did you get it from the same place as the Man United v AC Inter Milan Champions League semi final info ???  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ExiledGael

Right Scousers ease up on the lad, he's trying to be informative

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.