10 Years Ago Today. Tyrone 0-12 Armagh 0-9.

Started by ONeill, September 28, 2013, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 04, 2013, 06:13:04 PM
Awwwww, where has Sheehy gone with all of his habitual venomous mouthing on this thread? I was SO enjoying that! Awwwww, just not fair  :'(

Oh look, I have reduced the verbose windbag to babyspeak  ::)

...back in your box windy

under the bar

Mike Sheehy, you don't need me to tell you that beating Tyrone, or anyone else for that matter, in hometown Killarney hardly represents  a major upset.   When it mattered in headquarters for AISF and AIF, Tyrone handed their arses on a plate to the best your county could offer in a generation.  The GAA world knows the order of football in the noughties was 1. Tyrone, 2. Armagh 3. Kerry

SkillfulBill

Quote from: under the bar on October 05, 2013, 12:26:21 AM
Mike Sheehy, you don't need me to tell you that beating Tyrone, or anyone else for that matter, in hometown Killarney hardly represents  a major upset.   When it mattered in headquarters for AISF and AIF, Tyrone handed their arses on a plate to the best your county could offer in a generation.  The GAA world knows the order of football in the noughties was 1. Tyrone, 2. Armagh 3. Kerry

To be fair I think kerry were at no 2 in the 00's I feel Armagh were a better side than kerry although they did under achieve.  The real issue for Kerry is how they will be viewed in the 2010's. 3 years in no titles a team in retirement mode and no quality on the horizon.  The 11 years between 86 and 97 looks destined to look like a short wait for them.

BennyCake

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Kerry were the team of the 2000's. 5 AI titles, 3 NFL titles and 8 AI final appearances in a decade. Tyrone and Armagh never got close to that.

Yes, they never beat Tyrone, and Munster isn't as tough to get out of as Ulster. Regardless, Kerry were the team of the 2000's.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on October 04, 2013, 10:43:33 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 04, 2013, 06:13:04 PM
Awwwww, where has Sheehy gone with all of his habitual venomous mouthing on this thread? I was SO enjoying that! Awwwww, just not fair  :'(

Oh look, I have reduced the verbose windbag to babyspeak  ::)

...back in your box windy

Wow, even more pathetic than your last 'riposte'. Must try harder, really!  ;D :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: BennyCake on October 05, 2013, 01:16:01 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Kerry were the team of the 2000's. 5 AI titles, 3 NFL titles and 8 AI final appearances in a decade. Tyrone and Armagh never got close to that.

Yes, they never beat Tyrone, and Munster isn't as tough to get out of as Ulster. Regardless, Kerry were the team of the 2000's.

If you were from Tipp or Cork I'd say you have a point... now, remind me where you're from again?  :P ;)

BennyCake

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 05, 2013, 02:28:37 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 05, 2013, 01:16:01 AM

If you were from Tipp or Cork I'd say you have a point... now, remind me where you're from again?  :P ;)

What does it matter where I'm from?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: BennyCake on October 05, 2013, 03:15:26 AM

That's right, so right. Give yourself a BIG PAT ON THE BACK NOW, why don't you!

cadhlancian

Bennycake EVERY post you type , has some agenda regarding hating on Tyrone, unfucking believable! As least most of the other gobshites ( mostly MS) are just wumming. You are 100% genuine in your hatred :o

BennyHarp

Quote from: cadhlancian on October 05, 2013, 07:40:56 AM
Bennycake EVERY post you type , has some agenda regarding hating on Tyrone, unfucking believable! As least most of the other gobshites ( mostly MS) are just wumming. You are 100% genuine in your hatred :o

True, a bit of winding up is a laugh. But there's something a bit disturbing about Bennycake's responses now. It's amazing how hate filled someone can get over a game of football.
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Jesus, you Tyrone folk are paranoid. What was the problem with that post? I merely stated that, the facts speak for themselves, and Kerry were the most successful team of the 2000's. Seriously, if you find issues with that fact, then it's you that has the problem, not me.

BennyCake

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 05, 2013, 04:13:46 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 05, 2013, 03:15:26 AM

That's right, so right. Give yourself a BIG PAT ON THE BACK NOW, why don't you!

Seriously, what are you on about?

SkillfulBill

Quote from: BennyCake on October 05, 2013, 01:20:01 PM
Jesus, you Tyrone folk are paranoid. What was the problem with that post? I merely stated that, the facts speak for themselves, and Kerry were the most successful team of the 2000's. Seriously, if you find issues with that fact, then it's you that has the problem, not me.

I have to stick up for Benny here,  he is wrong and a little miss guided in relation to how Tyrone and Kerry compare in the 00's but his posts at least contain facts that he can at least base his argument on. On the other hand Mike Shitity Sheehys tend just to be venomous bile.

BennyCake

So, stating facts that Kerry were more successful than Tyrone, that's me hating Tyrone? Do you realise how mad that makes you look?

BennyCake

Quote from: BennyHarp on October 05, 2013, 09:09:20 AM

True, a bit of winding up is a laugh. But there's something a bit disturbing about Bennycake's responses now. It's amazing how hate filled someone can get over a game of football.

It sure is.