Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

What are yours?

I'd start with

Cavanagh's tackle
London in the Connacht Final
Monaghan  beating Donegal

blewuporstuffed

donnacha walsh goal v dublin in the semi final & gooch performance in that first half
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Jinxy

Eamonn 'Flash' Wallace scything through the Tyrone defence and Mickey Newman selling dummies against the Dubs.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

BennyCake

Thousands of Armagh fans in Carrick-on-Shannon on a beautiful summer evening, watching Armagh put 8 goals past mighty Leitrim.

ONeill

Mayo's destruction of the Donegal empire. Ruthless.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

Mayo's run to the final including the demolition job on Donegal.
Kerry's raging at the dying of the light against Dublin
Some of Dublin's football up to the final.
Offaly's heroic resistance against Tyrone.

seafoid

Galway winning a qualifier and then another

Rossfan

None at Inter County for me. :-\
I suppose London getting to the CF had a certain novelty value while St Patrick's Day wasn't a bad oul day out.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Schkite

Tommy Freeman coming off the bench in the Ulster final to score a point with nearly his first touch. It was late but only really at that point did alot of the Monaghan support relax a bit and could enjoy the remaining minutes knowing we were about to win Ulster. Fitting aswell that it was Tommy that scored it after so many years of him toiling away up front to no reward.

ross4life

Monaghan Ulster double including the great after match scenes on the field of play, Cavans run hopefully more new teams with underage success make their mark next year. Michael Meehan return to form after all his injury problems hes a type of forward that Mayo could have done with yesterday.

Was plenty of highlights for Connacht football this year with All Ireland titles won by Mayo minors,Galway U-21s,Ballinasloe and St Brigids i'm biased but to see the likes of Frankie Dolan,Mannion,Curran win senior AI medals was the highlight of the football season and the final against Ballymun was the game of the year IMO.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Syferus

Of the matches I was at - Brigids-Cross, Brigids-Ballymun, Connacht U21 final, London-Leitrim (x2), Ros-Kildare at minor and Dublin-Kerry will live long in the memory. The U21 Connacht final for the wrong reasons, but you couldn't fault the effort the lads gave.

Brigids-Ballymun was an amazing game of football.