PSNI Recruitment Ad in All Ireland Football Final Match Programme

Started by T Fearon, September 23, 2013, 10:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

On the positive side, you get the chance to batter loyalist flag protestors and Orangemen.

The only taigs getting battered these days are the students in the Holyland on St Paddy's Day.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Nally Stand

Quote from: Orior on September 23, 2013, 05:49:49 PM
On the positive side, you get the chance to batter stand there in a line and get battered by loyalist flag protestors and Orangemen.

The only taigs getting battered these days are the students in the Holyland on St Paddy's Day.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Wildweasel74

The only way to change the bitterness to a police force with a large protestant intake, and a obvious biases at time to Catholics, is to fill the same force with Catholics, it has jumped form 8% to 30% surely that can only be a good thing, its rattling the f**k out of the Pul community that there are so many Catholics in the PSNI, they know the old RUC which sided with them is long gone and they dont like it, hell as a rule no body likes the police in general but i prefer to not have a biased one

AZOffaly

Quote from: Orior on September 23, 2013, 05:45:24 PM
You can also test whether or not you are fit for the job here...

https://www.joinpsni.co.uk/

I'll wager more than half of you are not!

I said "John" is a Taig and therefore lying about his name and his age. I was automatically accepted and start next week.

Orior

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 23, 2013, 08:23:56 PM

I said "John" is a Taig and therefore lying about his name and his age. I was automatically accepted and start next week.

lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Maguire01

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 23, 2013, 08:23:56 PM

;D

SkillfulBill

Can't see the fuss the PSNI have an affiliated club and why wouldn't they help support the association by buying advertising space.

Besides SS PSNI doesn't have much of a ring to it.

Eamonnca1

The south's as good a place as any to look for recruits. What's up with the partitionist thinking?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I don`t get what the issue is. No different to the Gardai advertising.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Applesisapples

Quote from: BennyCake on September 23, 2013, 04:45:04 PM
Only one way to do that? And what way is that?

If you honestly think a name change and a few catholic recruits are going to change who they are, then you're all very naive.
For Christ sakes, how can you change anything pissing from the outside in. 30% and rising. I know lots of Ctholic PSNI officers who have not forsaken their beliefs politics or culture. Nothing the PUL would like more than a totally unionist police force.

T Fearon

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2013, 11:31:28 AM
PSNIRA, I believe the PUL refers to our Police Force as.

So it is, NS!!!

PS I still have an issue about this yet as I feel there are still big changes needed within the PSNI but it is all about small steps and people will find things offensive.  The wheel is turning albeit slowly.

PPS I'm sure there will be an influx of Mayo fans for the recruitment process, they're a shower of blue-shirted fascists anyway who would love nothing more than to bate a taig over the head ;)

deiseach

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 24, 2013, 11:46:52 AM
PPS I'm sure there will be an influx of Mayo fans for the recruitment process, they're a shower of blue-shirted fascists anyway who would love nothing more than to bate a taig over the head ;)

Billy Joe Padden's secret plan is finally revealed!

stew

I would have no problem with nationalists signing up to join them, anything is better than having 97% prods policing the north and the thought of stopping ex UDR cnuts and harassing the shite out of them for a n hour or two would excite me!

I hate those cnuts!!!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Maguire01

I heard on the radio last week that the current recruitment drive is trying to attract more applications from Fermanagh/Tyrone direction, so no doubt this was at least in party for the benefit of Tyrone supporters on Sunday.

As has been said, there's no point in crying about things from the outside - change things from within.