Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mournerambler

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 07, 2010, 07:28:45 PM
Three young men killed in a car accident outside omagh

Terrible tragedy RIP, are you not a little early posting their names if it only happened this afternoon with the possibility of friends or family of the three young men reading this?

gerry

QuoteTerrible tragedy RIP, are you not a little early posting their names if it only happened this afternoon with the possibility of friends or family of the three young men reading this?

thats why in another tread i did not post their names,  the last poor fellow only pasted away in the last hour or two
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Sandino

Omagh Gael, you are way too quick to post names, you realy need to edit that post. I'm not trying to score points but as I post only two have passed away. May they Rest in Peace.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

omagh_gael

I alologise if i have caused offence, it's just that I know the three fellas indirectly and wouldn't post up names unless I was sure of their identity.

The Watcher Pat

Mournerambler you might want to edit your post as the names are in the quote.

Terrible tragedy. RIP
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

muppet

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 07, 2010, 08:08:46 PM
I alologise if i have caused offence, it's just that I know the three fellas indirectly and wouldn't post up names unless I was sure of their identity.

Mournerambler needs to edit also.

Omagh Gael it's not offensive to us just that if a cousin or friend or whatever hadn't heard this baord is not where they would want to find out.

Deepest sympathy to the families.

RIP
MWWSI 2017

mournerambler

Quote from: muppet on January 07, 2010, 08:27:43 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on January 07, 2010, 08:08:46 PM

Mournerambler needs to edit also.

Omagh Gael it's not offensive to us just that if a cousin or friend or whatever hadn't heard this baord is not where they would want to find out.

Sorry for the delay in editing my post.
Deepest sympathy to the families.

RIP

gerry

just back from one of the young lads house, youngest of seven children and sixteen years of age. a very sad house.  thankfully the names have being taken down as they told me tonight that the third lad is still serious ill in hospital.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

omagh_gael

I really sincerely apologise for putting up those names, a rush of blood to my head, out of order.

Norf Tyrone

Fair enough Omagh Gael, we all rush in and type stuff, before we think.

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8457101.stm

Allan Mc Clay of Galen died yesteray - a great man who has donated millions upon millions of his wealth to good causes, most notably QUB research facilities.

I watched a programme on him a couple of years ago and was very impressed by his attitude to life.

takeyourownpath

i just heard neil buchanan from art attack died! any truth?

Minder

Quote from: orangeman on January 13, 2010, 07:36:11 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8457101.stm

Allan Mc Clay of Galen died yesteray - a great man who has donated millions upon millions of his wealth to good causes, most notably QUB research facilities.

I watched a programme on him a couple of years ago and was very impressed by his attitude to life

A couple of board members are employees so will have the black armbands on at work today. Gave over £20m to Queens for research over the years so fair play to him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Quote from: takeyourownpath on January 13, 2010, 07:49:28 PM

Did he have an art attack?

I read he had colon cancer last year.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gaffer

Quote from: Minder on January 13, 2010, 08:27:09 PM
Quote from: takeyourownpath on January 13, 2010, 07:49:28 PM

Did he have an art attack?

I read he had colon cancer last year.

I just googled this. Seems this story about his death has been a rumour from away last year. Think it even has a page on Facebook with many followers.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"