Author Topic: Death Notices  (Read 787257 times)

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
Re: Death Notices
« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2008, 08:15:29 PM »
It's nice the Down Lads want to attend the Armagh wake to show their respect - it makes me almost wish we didnt dance around on your grave in 99.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bacon

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »
It's nice the Down Lads want to attend the Armagh wake to show their respect - it makes me almost wish we didnt dance around on your grave in 99.

Good response POG. If Armagh football died today, Down football certainly died in 1999.

;D
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

In the Onion Bag

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2008, 08:54:52 PM »
Bacon & POG.
I suppose 1099 was when gaelic was invented - Johnny come latelys.  Still will you make it to the funeral and maybe buy give me lift?

Colonel Cool

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2008, 09:45:05 PM »
Bacon & POG.
I suppose 1099 was when gaelic was invented - Johnny come latelys.  Still will you make it to the funeral and maybe buy give me lift?

What? Are you drunk Onion Bag?

This was a very useful thread that is now being abused.
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

ziggysego

• View Profile
    • My Way Access
« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »
Soul legend Isaac Hayes dies
Posted: 03:49 PM ET

(CNN) — Soul singer and arranger Isaac Hayes, who won Grammy awards and an Oscar for the theme from the 1971 action film “Shaft,” has died at his home in Memphis, Tennessee, the Shelby County sheriff’s department reported Sunday.
Testing Accessibility

Hurler on the Bitch

• Bring Back Dinny Cahill....
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 10, 2008, 10:17:11 PM »
The death has occurred of Armagh Football (née Orchard) 1999-2008.
Peacefully at Croke Park, Dublin. Removal Saturday evening at 5pm for mass at 7pm in Crossmaglen Chapel. Interment afterwards in adjoining cemetery.
Donations in lieu of flowers to Morgan Fuels, Dublin Rd. Newry. Co Down.

Gardai in Dublin have charged a Wexford man in connection with the suspicious death yesterday of Armagh football. Appearing in a special court,thirty-year-old Matthew Ford pleaded not guilty to the charge. A Garda Inspector said that he belived that he could connect Ford to the crime and stated that he had 36,000 witnesses to call upon. In addition to the murder charge, Ford is further charged to embarrassing a ginger haired man on numerous ocassions and effectively ruining his career as an inter-county player. Rumours that the death of Armagh football was greeted in heaven by uncontrollable tears were discounted today. It is belived that the rainfall after the game were just tears of relief from above as no longer will Croke Park have to endure their style of football.   

Down Gael

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 10, 2008, 10:19:28 PM »
Is that the same Mattie who was injured yesterday? It will never stand up in court.
Free the Wexford 1  ;)

Minder

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »
Dr Dre's son
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

An Fear Rua

• If you live a lie you die a liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »
Its Grim up North

full back

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2008, 12:07:57 PM »
RIP ROSE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6619983.stm

That happened way over a year ago
I have done my mourning for her :'(

KCGaelicFootball

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »
Jesus Christ, 33, of Nazareth, died Friday on Mount Calvary, also known as Golgotha, the place of the skull. Betrayed by the apostle, Judas, Jesus was crucified by the Romans, by order of the Ruler Pontius Pilate.

The causes of death were crucifixion, extreme exhaustion, severe torture and loss of blood.

Jesus Christ, a descendent of Abraham, was a member of the house of David. He was the Son of the late Joseph, a carpenter of Nazareth, and Mary, His devoted Mother. Jesus was born in a stable in the city of Bethlehem, Judea. He is survived by His mother, Mary, His faithful Apostles, numerous disciples and many other followers.

Jesus was self-educated and spent most of his adult life working as a Teacher. Jesus also occasionally worked as a Medical Doctor and it is reported that he healed many patients. Up until the time of His death, Jesus was teaching and sharing the Good News, healing the sick, touching the lonely, feeding the hungry and helping the poor.

Jesus was most noted for telling parables about His Father's Kingdom and performing miracles, such as feeding over 5,000 people with only five loaves of bread and two fish, and healing a man who was born blind. On the day before His death, He held a Last Supper celebrating the Passover Feast, at which He foretold His death.

The body was quickly buried in a stone grave, which was donated by Joseph of Arimathea, a loyal friend of the family. By order of Pontius Pilate, a boulder was rolled in front of the tomb. Roman soldiers were put on guard.

In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that everyone try to live as Jesus did. Donations may be sent to anyone in need.

I know I am surely going to hell I did laugh a little at that and did feel bad but I could not help laughing. Ah shite I need to go to confession.
ta se mor

leenie

• Macs Abu
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2008, 09:01:27 PM »
  r.i.p.   JACK SUGDEN!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »
my tyrone car flag

Down Gael

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2008, 09:16:02 PM »
my tyrone car flag

Was it removed outside work in Strabane by any chance  ;)

maggie

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »

no-i went over 30mph and it didnt stand a chance  :'( :'(