GAA Room 101

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, September 04, 2013, 11:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglocelt39

Fat pains in the hole in mediterranean holiday resorts wearing county colours that are three sizes too small and bellowing do ya know where they're showin the game today lads............
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

CD

Dublin fan in the Hill shouting 'Go home to your Queen' in the middle of the National Anthem when a northern side plays. Was funny the first time I heard it. Now its just a wee bit sad. Is it the same lad who shouts it every time or do they take turns?
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

BennyCake

Quote from: CD on September 07, 2013, 02:30:09 PM
Dublin fan in the Hill shouting 'Go home to your Queen' in the middle of the National Anthem when a northern side plays. Was funny the first time I heard it. Now its just a wee bit sad. Is it the same lad who shouts it every time or do they take turns?

Must be different one each time. There can't just be one Dublin w**ker on the hill.

Rossfan

Dublin fan in the Hill shouting 'Go home to your Queen' in the middle of the National Anthem when a northern side plays.
Anyone who accuses 6 Cos GAA people of being "British".
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on September 07, 2013, 05:32:31 PM
Dublin fan in the Hill shouting 'Go home to your Queen' in the middle of the National Anthem when a northern side plays.

What about umbrella salesmen?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

At least they don't ask you "where ya park your tractor?"   ::)

"Still parked at your mothers house  ;) "
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rossfan on September 07, 2013, 05:32:31 PM

+1 and people who call 26 county folk "Free Staters"

CD

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 07, 2013, 08:08:18 PM

Sometimes they say, 'Go home to your Queen on your tractor!'
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: CD on September 07, 2013, 08:12:05 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 07, 2013, 08:08:18 PM

Sometimes they say, 'Go home to your Queen on your tractor!'

You from Laois?

commonman

They could do with scrapping the ' may we never have to say goodbye' song that they play every sunday evening as people leave croke park

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

brokencrossbar1

Idiots who say something along the lines of typical GAA whenever a big game is draw, or Ref played for a draw and they dodn't even watch the game!!!

Sidney

Brian Carthy. I've just listened to one of the most excruciating hours of radio ever broadcast.

johnpower

Quote from: Sidney on September 08, 2013, 07:04:55 PM
Brian Carthy. I've just listened to one of the most excruciating hours of radio ever broadcast.

God I agree it was shameful stuff .

Syferus

Quote from: johnpower on September 08, 2013, 07:34:41 PM
Quote from: Sidney on September 08, 2013, 07:04:55 PM

God I agree it was shameful stuff .

Brian Carthy is a god. And not one of those Greek ones that can be killed with arrows and shite, one of the good ones.