Planning a weding

Started by southdown, September 04, 2013, 12:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveherlong

Quote from: Under Lights on September 24, 2013, 10:56:25 AM
Quote from: giveherlong on September 24, 2013, 10:33:15 AM
Anyone know of any places which hire hummers in the Tyrone, Cavan, monaghan, Fermanagh direction? The chapel is in Clogher and reception in Cavan town. I've been quoted £500 from a Strabane based one but there may be more value in somewhere closer to Clogher/Cavan. Cheers

£500 sounds about right pal.
When is the wedding?
Which hotel in Cavan?

Cavan crystal next October

giveherlong

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 24, 2013, 10:58:07 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 24, 2013, 10:56:25 AM
Anyone know of any places which hire hummers in the Tyrone, Cavan, monaghan, Fermanagh direction? The chapel is in Clogher and reception in Cavan town. I've been quoted £500 from a Strabane based one but there may be more value in somewhere closer to Clogher/Cavan. Cheers

£500 sounds about right pal.
When is the wedding?
Which hotel in Cavan?
Glendale outside omagh do that sort of thing

I tried Nigel in Glendale but they only do limos, I need a hummer to fit in the whole wedding party (10)

Feckitt

http://www.islandlimousinehire.com/

Coalisland, none of his yokes ever got a parking ticket.  Ever.

Bingo

Anyone know of any places which hire hookers in the Tyrone, Cavan, monaghan, Fermanagh direction? The chapel is in Clogher and reception in Cavan town. I've been quoted £500 from a Strabane based one but there may be more value in somewhere closer to Clogher/Cavan. Cheers

How the change of a few letters can change the whole context of a post.  :D

muppet

Quote from: Bingo on September 24, 2013, 12:16:24 PM
Anyone know of any places which hire hookers in the Tyrone, Cavan, monaghan, Fermanagh direction? The chapel is in Clogher and reception in Cavan town. I've been quoted £500 from a Strabane based one but there may be more value in somewhere closer to Clogher/Cavan. Cheers

How the change of a few letters can bang the hole: contact a tart.  :D

:D :D
MWWSI 2017

southdown

Cheers for all the help guys.

Date set for November 2014 and most things arrange already.

Reception in the Ballymac in Dundalk, looks like a lovely spot.

Booked a band called the Rockits.  They seem to be getting great reviews, has anybody saw them play? Im based in England so had to judge them based on youtube and word of mouth.

Honeymoon booked for Dubai and the Maldives.

Within about 4 weeks we have arranged all the big things, can relax now for a bit.

Jeepers Creepers

Plenty of time to change your mind  ;D

Rois

Quote from: southdown on October 08, 2013, 12:44:33 PM

Booked a band called the Rockits.  They seem to be getting great reviews, has anybody saw them play? Im based in England so had to judge them based on youtube and word of mouth.

Within about 4 weeks we have arranged all the big things, can relax now for a bit.

Dear God.  I'm getting married in July and all I've done is book the chapel...

omagh_gael

Quote from: southdown on October 08, 2013, 12:44:33 PM

The Rockits are an Omagh band who used to play under the name of Freerider. Very good band anytime I saw them, especially the rock end of things. You'll not be disappointed. They are playing my sister in law's wedding in July, If I remember I will stick up a review afterwards.

I am getting married myself in 2015. Have booked Juice. They have loads of videos up on their website, however, has anyone been at a wedding when they have played recently?

blewuporstuffed

Never seen them at a wedding , but the rockits (freerider) used to be excellent when they played in Sallys front bar.
I have seen Juice at several weddings and they do the wedding band thing quite well, cater for a range of tastes from the jiving/country thing  to more pop stuff
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

maggie

Anyone ever been to a wedding that Hype played at?

Rois

We had them at a recent Club Tyrone do - they were brilliant.

maggie

Ok cheers rois. Getting married in july and to date all we have sorted is chapel and reception!!

Rois

Same - think I sorted the dress yesterday   ;D
If I was having a traditional wedding here I'd def have tried to get Hype. I'm just planning a wedding BBQ when we get back from getting married in France so don't need a lot of "normal" wedding stuff.

holylandsniper

The Rockits are great band super at a wedding