2013 Ulster IFC and JFC Club Championships

Started by DownFanatic, August 28, 2013, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Foreglen beat Madden by 3 in Crossmaglen this afternoon 0-15 to 1-9, I take it the grabber was playing?

Wildweasel74

Itchy

Killeshandra won Cavans intermediate final today.

timmyot501

Truagh beat tyholland in the monaghan intermediate final today.

omagh_gael

Kileshill (Junior) and Eskra (Intermediate) are Tyrone's representatives.

DownFanatic

IFC

Preliminary Round

Sunday 20th October

Madden (Armagh) v Foreglen (Derry)

Quarter Finals

Sunday 3rd November

Killeshandra (Cavan) v St Teresa's (Antrim)

Eskra (Tyrone) v Enniskillen Gaels (Fermanagh)

Truagh (Monaghan) v Drumgath (Down)

Naomh Mhuire (Donegal) v Foreglen (Derry)

Semi Finals

Sunday 17th November

Killeshandra v Eskra

Truagh v Foreglen

Final

Sunday 1st December

JFC

Quarter Finals

Sunday 3rd November

Kill (Cavan) v Annaghmore (Armagh)
Emyvale (Monaghan) v Ardmore (Derry)
Davitts (Antrim) v Milford (Donegal)
Teconnaught (Down) v Killeeshil (Tyrone)

Semi Finals

Sunday 17th November

Annaghmore v Emyvale
Milford v Killeeshil

Final

Sunday 1st December

drici

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 05, 2013, 11:53:56 PM

Naomh Mhuire (Donegal)

No team of this name in Donegal.

(Foreglen of Derry won on Sunday 2-11 to 1-11 in their Quarter Final match)

general_lee

Boylesports are doing odd's on the semi's so think I'll do a wee accumulator for the purposes of interest this weekend.

I'm leaning towards Annaghmore and Kileeshil in the Juniors, and Eskra in the Inter semi, just can't decide on Foreglen/Truagh.

Any inside info on all games appreciated  ;)

FermGael

Emyvale won the Ulster junior 2 years ago, have a few of this years Monaghan minors Ulster winners on there team and have Declan Brennan in charge. 
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

general_lee

I'm tipping Annaghmore because (on paper) they're too good for Junior; they gained promotion to Division 1/Senior football this year in Armagh. Plus they've home advantage.

timmyot501

Emyvale got the perfect start and a pretty good finish to overcome Annaghmore.  Stayed in the game when getting outplayed and managed to kick into action for the final 15 mins.  Did ride their luck at times and keeper made some great saves to keep the game tight and then McAnespie took over to finish the game off convincingly. 

David McKeown

Congratulations to Emyvale who are clearly a very good side.  Annaghmore though will feel hard done by and were the better team for periods of the match.  Pity the refereeing was so poor and one sided otherwise it would have been a great last 15 minutes
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

LeoMc

Is that 2 almost derbies now?
Only Augher separating Eskra and Truagh. Is it just Aghaloo separating Kileeshil and Emyvale?

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: LeoMc on November 17, 2013, 10:52:21 PM
Only Augher separating Eskra and Truagh. Is it just Aghaloo separating Kileeshil and Emyvale?

I was thinking something similar myself but would one of the parishes that make up errigal Ciaran not separate killeeshil from emyvale? Carnteel possibly? Still two teams v close for it to happen.

LeoMc

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 17, 2013, 11:42:58 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on November 17, 2013, 10:52:21 PM

I was thinking something similar myself but would one of the parishes that make up errigal Ciaran not separate killeeshil from emyvale? Carnteel possibly? Still two teams v close for it to happen.
Carnteel is part of Aghaloo parish. Aghaloo parish runs from Caledon right up to (in to?) the town of Ballygawley so it borders Kileeshil. Emyvale is part of the Glaslough parish so I think it would be bordering on Caledon also.