Peter Robinson steps down as First Minister!

Started by under the bar, August 16, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

There are many many things you can criticise Sinn Féin for, racism, Palestinians etc wouldn't be one of them.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

give her dixie

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 31, 2014, 12:34:03 PM
Massive crowd at city hall for anti racism rally today.

Good to see people protesting though would be good to see it in the vote stakes.

There's an israel-palestine and sinn fein thread elsewhere...

Great turn out indeed. Proud to stand with everyone in solidarity against racism
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

brokencrossbar1

Main Street

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Main Street on May 31, 2014, 03:41:17 PM
What does "shopping for" mean?

Robinson said said he wouldn't trust Muslims who were following Sharia law, but he had no difficulty trusting Muslims to go down to the shop for him.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

cockahoop

Quote from: Main Street on May 31, 2014, 03:41:17 PM
What does "shopping for" mean?

its in reference to peter robinson saying he would trust a muslimm to do his shopping but not in everyday life or words to that effect

whitey

I don't know what the big deal is ....... Robinson only said what the majority of people are thinking themselves...

EXTREME Islam (eg, Sharia, Jihad) is incompatible with the cultural norms of a western democracy and should be stomped out with force

If the Muslims don't like it, fvck off back to whatever 3rd world hell hole you came from

give her dixie

Quote from: whitey on May 31, 2014, 05:45:10 PM
I don't know what the big deal is ....... Robinson only said what the majority of people are thinking themselves...

EXTREME Islam (eg, Sharia, Jihad) is incompatible with the cultural norms of a western democracy and should be stomped out with force

If the Muslims don't like it, fvck off back to whatever 3rd world hell hole you came from

Crawl back into whatever cave you were dragged out of Whitey, ya racist p***k.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Rossfan

What a lovely man/woman. ::) :-[
Mind you when you hear of that Sudanese Court sentencing a woman to death for marrying a Christian and shackling her to the floor when  giving birth it's easy to see how views like the above can come about.
However 2 wrongs never make a right.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

red hander

Quote from: give her dixie on May 31, 2014, 06:01:29 PM

+1 What a ridiculous statement.

Peter Robinson doesn't speak for me, he speaks for a constituency of thick, bigoted, racist loyalist sc**bag retards who with every passing hour through their rank stupidity and hatred bring the day of reunification closer as they increasingly repel their "fellow Britons" in the "mainland" with their Neanderthal antics (no disrespect to Neanderthals).

Kidder81

Quote from: red hander on May 31, 2014, 06:41:39 PM

Peter Robinson doesn't speak for me, he speaks for a constituency of thick, bigoted, racist loyalist sc**bag retards who with every passing hour through their rank stupidity and hatred bring the day of reunification closer as they increasingly repel their "fellow Britons" in the "mainland" with their Neanderthal antics (no disrespect to Neanderthals).

So you think it's only unionists/Protestants that are racist, seriously ?

red hander

Where do I say/intimate that? Hope your profession doesn't involve anything to do with brain surgery  ::)

Kidder81

Quote from: red hander on May 31, 2014, 10:13:42 PM
Where do I say/intimate that? Hope your profession doesn't involve anything to do with brain surgery  ::)

I wouldn't find one in your head going by your shrewd, astute analysis of this bringing "reunification" closer.

JP

Quote from: Kidder81 on May 31, 2014, 09:26:13 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 31, 2014, 06:41:39 PM

So you think it's only unionists/Protestants that are racist, seriously ?

To be fair there is a massive prodestant/catholic divide on this.

Though that can be explained by the fact the paster is a prodestant and Robinson is an unionist. Alot of the ordinary unionist/prodestant are just backing them up.

whitey

You all seem to have conveniently ignored my inclusion of the word EXTREME. (Think 7/7 bombers, Boston Bombers, or those horrible preachers they have in parts of the UK)

I myself an am immigrant, but I pay my taxes, obey the law and am assimilated into the culture of the country I live in.

Diversity is a positive thing, but when you allow people in who then seek to do you harm or who are all of sudden "offended" by the culture of their host nation, then I say don't let the door hit you on the way out

The results of the Euro elections last week prove I am not alone in these views