Peter Robinson steps down as First Minister!

Started by under the bar, August 16, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Orior

Quote from: EC Unique on May 28, 2014, 11:28:34 PM
George is some craic.  ;D

Brilliant - he called the ranting nutcase in the audience a bigot. Bet the bigot wasn't happy, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Was that guy in the audience not a DUP or Orange Order member? Face is very familiar

screenexile

Sharararararararararararararararararararararararaaaaaa!!!!!!

All of a Sludden

Quote from: T Fearon on May 28, 2014, 11:47:36 PM
Was that guy in the audience not a DUP or Orange Order member? Face is very familiar

Away back to Britain.

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

T Fearon

Wildweasel74

Christ bad enough letting one village idiot onto the Nolan show but to have one in the crowd too and what  a p***k he was, total slabber, lol Northern Ireland has had the Irish Open, G8, Giro, Titanic 100 hundred year anniversary, but all we are know for abroad is the culture of gay bashing, sectarism, anti catholic hatred in the form of orange marches and intimidation from so called Christians.

Recently we had the honour of add Polish bashing to the collection, just when we thought these clowns couldn't get any worse they add Muslims to the collection now, bet all Jewish people are ducking for cover, there barely anybody left to hate. this man sounds like one of those crusaders in the film "Kingdom of Heaven" and he would not have looked out of place on the early crusades.Just born a 1000 years too late.

For all the bad things he says Muslims have caused, any chance some one remind him the 2 biggest wars of the 20th century mostly involved Christian countries, the biggest man made cause of lose of life.

Gaffer

That Colin Houston is always on those shows.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

EC Unique

Quote from: All of a Sludden on May 28, 2014, 11:59:45 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 28, 2014, 11:47:36 PM

Away back to Britain.

The "back to Britain" bit lost me a bit too. He really was just like a hired mouth.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

He got 366 votes. A popular guy it would appear

T Fearon

Mike will no doubt be making a phone call this morning

imtommygunn

366 votes too many...

Away back to britain - classic. He didn't really think that comment through me thinks.

johnneycool

Was this on the Nolan Show last night? Who was talking to Nolan at the time?

I watched the first part of the show with the man of God pastor and the Muslim lad who really couldn't believe his ears at the ignorance on show, held his counsel well when at times you could see his frustration at the pastor and Nolan for cutting him off.

That Pastor did come across as a bit 'simple' at times tbh and like all men of god, they're right and everyone else is wrong, there's no compromise with these types on entrenched people of any creed.

Once yer one singing came on I turned off.

EC Unique

I don't think this is going to go away any time soon. Pete the punt may just have got himself in serious trouble here.

stibhan

David Ford's contribution to the debate is a wee bit hilarious:

QuoteStormont Justice Minister David Ford said: "Frankly, it sounds like the kind of language that would have gone down well in South Africa a few years ago or the southern parts of the United States half a century ago."

Is there anywhere else, maybe closer to home, that this language might have 'gone down well in', David?