So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on April 02, 2016, 12:56:55 PM
She's going to work with the Columban missionaries out there according to the Irish News.
You sure it isn't Columbian?

laoislad

Quote from: No wides on April 02, 2016, 01:22:04 PM
She'll have the baps out in the sun selling her story as soon as she gets home!
Is the other one with the bigger baps still in prison?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Windmill abu

Quote from: The Stallion on April 02, 2016, 01:24:28 PM
Seems to be a fair bit of misogyny in some comments in here.

i don't think it is misogyny as much as making fun of/pouring scorn on convicted drug traffickers.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

Over the Bar

I'd expect whatever work she has done with the Columbans might amount to more than most here have managed apart from the odd 20c in the Trocaire box!   Fair few on the board might have gone to Ibiza in their time and plenty of GAA lads take a spin or two out there to club every year.  Easy to castigate a wee girl who found herself in situation above her head when your own nieces and nephews might be mixing in the same clubs without as. many friends to guide them is summer.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Over the Bar on April 02, 2016, 04:51:46 PM
I'd expect whatever work she has done with the Columbans might amount to more than most here have managed apart from the odd 20c in the Trocaire box!    Easy  to cast stones at others lads before how you see all the nieces neices and nephews turn out!  Fair few of them and yourselves as well as most of the GAA world took a spin or two in Ibiza!

That my be true, but they weren't 'Abducted' put on a plane to deepest darkest Peru to get oats for Paddington Bear!!   she'll do better in life once she tells the truth.... And if it were my nieces or nephews id be saying same thing, silly bugger
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

That my be true, but they weren't 'Abducted' put on a plane to deepest darkest Peru to get oats for Paddington Bear!!   she'll do better in life once she tells the truth.... And if it were my nieces or nephews id be saying same thing, silly bugger
For sure.  Hope it never happens to anyone connected to me but drugs are at everyone's door and kids will say anything to get out of trouble.  Leave the drugs to one side and I doubt if this tall-tale story is much different to most.

laceer

I'd expect whatever work she has done with the Columbans might amount to more than most here have managed apart from the odd 20c in the Trocaire box!   Fair few on the board might have gone to Ibiza in their time and plenty of GAA lads take a spin or two out there to club every year.  Easy to castigate a wee girl who found herself in situation above her head when your own nieces and nephews might be mixing in the same clubs without as. many friends to guide them is summer.

The same girl wasn't squeaky clean before she went to  Ibiza.

The Stallion

Quote from: Windmill abu on April 02, 2016, 03:51:00 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 02, 2016, 01:24:28 PM
Seems to be a fair bit of misogyny in some comments in here.

i don't think it is misogyny as much as making fun of/pouring scorn on convicted drug traffickers.

There's some quite obvious misogyny from a few idiots.

whitey

I think what annoyed most people about this was when her family started playing the victim card

laoislad

Quote from: laceer on April 02, 2016, 05:26:04 PM

Yeah but she's from Tyrone so you can't say anything against her on here. Salt of the earth she is.

laceer

Quote from: laoislad on April 02, 2016, 05:36:38 PM

Yeah but she's from Tyrone so you can't say anything against her on here. Salt of the earth she is.

So am I

laoislad

Quote from: laceer on April 02, 2016, 05:41:53 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 02, 2016, 05:36:38 PM

So am I
Sorry for your troubles

Over the Bar

I think what annoyed most people about this was when her family started playing the victim card

Why do Liverpool have to feature all the time??

Windmill abu

QuoteYeah but she's from Tyrone so you can't say anything against her on here. Salt of the earth she is.

Very disappointed in your post Laoislad.

like a lot of (insert County here) fans I will defend the young men/women of my native county against what I perceive as unjustified criticism of their representation of my county on the sports field.

Your attempt to associate this drug trafficker with the players of gaelic games in Tyrone is either a troll or a sad indication of how far some people will go to tarnish the name of Tyrone.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

general_lee

She's hardly a drug trafficker now come on.