So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 23, 2013, 06:52:20 PM

Quote from: muppet on August 23, 2013, 05:55:18 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 23, 2013, 05:53:23 PM
I'm going to donate all my winnings from backing Tyrone on win on Sunday!

Why don't ye sent over the blanket.

They'll hardly need a blanket, seems a very warm friendly place

They've just been told there's a 32FF coming....

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Minder on August 23, 2013, 04:19:51 PM
They have set up a fund for anyone that wants to donate to fund their legal fees.

Is Mickey Harte involved yet?  ::)

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

haranguerer

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 23, 2013, 10:44:39 AM
Quote from: Declan on August 23, 2013, 10:29:52 AM
Quotean ex top GAA club player

FFS - how vacuous a link is that

sure that could be the whoor rory g at the rate he thru himself around the country  ;)

Or the other lad, tho I spose he'd get tipped off this time! ;)

T Fearon

No body could be so gullible to support these two,or former billionaires holding rallies in border villages to drum up support after they failed to pay their due to the Country they claim to love so much? Nobody would be that gullible?

theskull1

Quote from: T Fearon on August 24, 2013, 12:01:55 AM
Nobody would be that gullible?

Excellent stuff from Mr Brady's 'Smithers'   ::)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shamrock Shore

Cold tea

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 26, 2013, 12:38:45 AM
As a parent of 2 teenagers I don't really wish to will bad luck on anyone but if either of those kids fall by the wayside over the next 15 or so years I'd find it hard to have sympathy for them or their parents

Posting when pished?

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Cold tea on August 26, 2013, 07:56:23 AM
As a parent of 2 teenagers I don't really wish to will bad luck on anyone but if either of those kids fall by the wayside over the next 15 or so years I'd find it hard to have sympathy for them or their parents

Posting when pished?

No he is just saying what any right minded parent would in this situation. Two drug dealers have been caught and he, like many of us, has no sympathy for them, or what lies ahead of them.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Milltown Row2

Confusing post, are you talking about the girls in jail in Peru for being so daft to try and bring back 12kg of coke or the parents who let their kids fall by the wayside?

Or are you talking about the piss take photo above? Try and get some perspective please ffs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: All of a Sludden on August 26, 2013, 10:51:23 AM
Quote from: Cold tea on August 26, 2013, 07:56:23 AM

Posting when pished?

No he is just saying what any right minded parent would in this situation. Two drug dealers have been caught and he, like many of us, has no sympathy for them, or what lies ahead of them.

He's talking about the two kids in the picture ffs

Dougal Maguire

I just think the photo is sick. As a parent of 2 teenagers I also have difficulty with the callous attitude many here are adopting as regards the Peru 2. None of us knows what predicaments or pickles our kids may get themselves into when they're that age and remember they are only just 20 ffs
Careful now

Gold

Where did you get that picture MR2? Where was it taken?

It is funny--im sure the girls in Peru would laugh at it too--i would if it was me
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

thebigfella

Cold tea

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 26, 2013, 11:35:45 AM
I just think the photo is sick. As a parent of 2 teenagers I also have difficulty with the callous attitude many here are adopting as regards the Peru 2. None of us knows what predicaments or pickles our kids may get themselves into when they're that age and remember they are only just 20 ffs

They deserve all they get - at 20 they didn't know smuggling drugs was illegal!