So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 13, 2013, 07:22:57 PM
A lot of misplaced sympathy because she is local and young (although seemingly old enough to work in Ibiza). They shouldn't be treated any differently from any common or garden smuggler - if proven guilty.

Nail on head.

I'm quite surprised that there's been no comment on her aspiration (with apparent blessing of the family) to head off to Ibiza in search of work as "a dancer or nightclub hostess". They don't tend to be the squeakiest clean of professions, do they?

muppet

There is no way they were travelling unsupervised unless they were highly trusted. A minder would have been either on the flight, or two minders closely watching them at each end of the flight.

The girls seemed remarkably calm and unemotional in that video. Don't know what to make of that.

It is still a disaster for two presumably normal families though.

The probably went from fearing they were dead, to find them and only then realise that it was the beginning, not the end of the nightmare.
MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 13, 2013, 08:37:35 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on August 13, 2013, 05:13:38 PM
Why would you let her off because she is 20 and good looking. State of the Prisons in Peru are the reality of going to a very Poor County like Peru where Drug arrests are massive.
The prisons conditions are not as bad for Females as Males.
Feel for her family but somebody getting caught up in Drugs I wouldn't have much time for.

Who said anything about letting her off?? You're starting to babble now rodders   ::)

It's a sad situation for her & her family and I'm amazed at the apparently smug attitude of some people

People being smug on here is nothing new, we are all guilty of it at times.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

God14

They looked relaxed & unemotional because they'd have been given 'sleeping tablets' an hour before by the minders.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: God14 on August 13, 2013, 09:05:19 PM
They looked relaxed & unemotional because they'd have been given 'sleeping tablets' an hour before by the minders.

I wouldn't say they were tired looking, the Tyrone girl (Thank fcuk shes not from Belfast ;)) managed a smile and they answered the questions very well considering the seriousness of it all, christ I'd panic over being a couple of weeks over a MOT test date
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

I'm just surmising but perhaps their relaxed state is attributable to a failure to realise the seriousness of the situation befalling them.Like the Scottish girl seems to think that saying she disnae know there were illegal substances in her luggage means that people will believe her.

Orior

For every one or two mules that get caught, there must be 20 or 30 getting through.

Maybe some kind successful mule can give the other side to this story?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Jeepers Creepers

No doubt double/triple that amount got through successfully, they were probably a decoy. I agree with Tony !? They probably didn't realise the seriousness of the situation which I would believe they just thought they were on a jolly.

T Fearon

The other irony is that this woman from Tyrone seems to be attracting sympathy while Sean Cavanagh was vilified nationally for committing a foul during a football match?

Syferus

Quote from: T Fearon on August 13, 2013, 09:46:46 PM
The other irony is that this woman from Tyrone seems to be attracting sympathy while Sean Cavanagh was vilified nationally for committing a foul during a football match?

Oh f**k off, Tony.

tintin25

Scottish doll seemed to have a bad attitude, pished off that they were asking questions in the first place.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tintin25 on August 13, 2013, 10:16:06 PM
Scottish doll seemed to have a bad attitude, pished off that they were asking questions in the first place.

Aye and they gave her water instead of Ironbru!! The Irish doll coulda express herself through the art of dance!!

Cold tea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2013, 10:51:22 PM

Aye and they gave her water instead of Ironbru!! The Irish doll coulda express herself through the art of dance!!

Someone's daughter lads!!!!

The Iceman

Quote from: Cold tea on August 13, 2013, 11:11:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2013, 10:51:22 PM

Someone's daughter lads!!!!
This board gets worse and worse. Utter disrespect for people and pure nastiness in bucket loads on the majority of threads....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight