Top 50 GAA Twitter Accounts

Started by Any craic, August 07, 2013, 03:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any craic

Asal Mor

Had a quick look at a couple of them - Paul Galvin and JC. Jesus, Twitter is some muck. It's even more boring than facebook. At least on facebook ya might see a cute picture of your nieces and nephews.

Any craic

BennyCake

There's nothing as boring as reading shite from GAA players on Twitter. I only use it for score updates.

Asal Mor

Quote from: Any craic on August 07, 2013, 09:07:11 PM
JC? Do you mean JB?

Nope, I meant JC. Please don't ask who JC is. I'd find that pretty offensive.

armaghniac

QuoteNope, I meant JC. Please don't ask who JC is. I'd find that pretty offensive.

Jamie Clark of course. Cross' man on tour.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Syferus

Quote from: armaghniac on August 08, 2013, 01:27:56 AM
QuoteNope, I meant JC. Please don't ask who JC is. I'd find that pretty offensive.

Jamie Clark of course. Cross' man on tour.

No wonder he leaves Armagh whenever he gets a chance. You wouldn't catch Mikey Sheehy talking about the Gooh.

muppet

Quote from: Any craic on August 07, 2013, 09:07:11 PM
JC? Do you mean JB?

I think AOS has jumped above you after last weekend. Fringe benefits.
MWWSI 2017

Any craic

Actually I think he means Joe Canning... and by the way Joe Brolly is up to 31k followers in a matter of months. He's getting around 1000 new followers per day.

Cold tea

Anyone following ANYONE on twitter needs to take a good look at themselves - must have f**k all in their lives to care what these people are thinking / saying!

qubdub

Quote from: Cold tea on August 08, 2013, 10:57:25 AM
Anyone following ANYONE on twitter needs to take a good look at themselves - must have f**k all in their lives to care what these people are thinking / saying!
Aye cos posting anonymously on internet forum and interacting with other anonymous users is totally different  ::)

armaghniac

QuoteActually I think he means Joe Canning...

I suspected as much, Connacht heathens.

and by the way Joe Brolly is up to 31k followers in a matter of months. He's getting around 1000 new followers per day.

Joe is the voice of the common man.  ::)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Cold tea

Quote from: qubdub on August 08, 2013, 11:09:04 AM
Aye cos posting anonymously on internet forum and interacting with other anonymous users is totally different  ::)

This is a discussion board, it is interactive - twitter is a f**king fan club with twats trying to get past 50,000 followers, 100,000 followers etc, it is as pointless as facebook with people having 367 friends and them never leaving the house.

qubdub

Quote from: Cold tea on August 08, 2013, 11:16:06 AM
Quote from: qubdub on August 08, 2013, 11:09:04 AM

This is a discussion board, it is interactive - twitter is a f**king fan club with t**ts trying to get past 50,000 followers, 100,000 followers etc, it is as pointless as facebook with people having 367 friends and them never leaving the house.
Wise up, have you ever actually looked at twitter? You can interact with anyone on it, and what's best is they see it! So when you tweet Peter Robinson and call him a gobshite chances are he will have read it!

Not that I would engage in such nonsense... I use it mainly for results, clubs and county boards all have them. Also good for the garrison games (if it tickles your fancy).

Agree with your sentiments re facebook though!

Cold tea

Yeah so a "celeb" or public figure who has hundreds of thousands of followers reads all their tweets - wise up  :P!