Dublin vs Kerry - Sunday September 1st

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 05, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Hateful bunch of jackeen kn**ker fcukers!

reddgnhand

Cluxton taken out of it. No 23 for Kerry 2nd drag to the ground. Dub forward getting a piggy back from a Kerry back. Disgusting cynical stuff.

macdanger2

Syf was right all along, Kerry legs went in the last minute or two or normal time and the Dubs took advantage!!

armaghniac

One of the highest scoring "big" games of late.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

Quote from: reddgnhand on September 01, 2013, 05:08:21 PM
Cluxton taken out of it. No 23 for Kerry 2nd drag to the ground. Dub forward getting a piggy back from a Kerry back. Disgusting cynical stuff.

Cynical posting.
MWWSI 2017

tyroneman

Ref bottled it with Dublin's Cooper. Could have made a big difference......

yellowcard

Tomas O Se deserves a special mention after another brilliant display for about 45 mins but unfortunately like a few other great Kerry stalwarts the body gets to a stage where it won't responds to what the mind wants. Big rebuilding job ahead for Kerry. Mayo will be happy tonight however. The quality of this game is already being seriously overhyped.

Nally Stand

Quote from: macdanger2 on September 01, 2013, 04:30:58 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 01, 2013, 04:27:14 PM
Some great scores but some chronic defending and as much "cynicism" as in any other game. Not that the Sunday Game game would admit those simple facts in a million years.

You haven't a clue

Ah right, well sure if you say so.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Wildweasel74

Kerry need a more mobile midfielder, and alot of young legs, whether the players are there are not i dont know, some bad fouls but nothing compared to previous games i seen. great game of football, nearly back to the old days of 1 on 1 defending

reddgnhand

Quote from: laoislad on September 01, 2013, 05:05:51 PM
Quote from: reddgnhand on September 01, 2013, 05:00:50 PM
Gooch blocking a defenders run and another drag to the ground.

Would you  ever shut the fcuk up.

You shut the fcuk up.

Aaron Boone

100% rugby tackles going on in last 10 mins.

Now is your stage Mr Brolly.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Sheedy

brilliant match. dubs subs the difference. big call not to send jonny cooper off.
nil satis nisi optimum

Wildweasel74

Mayo wouldnt falter though round the 50mins mark fitness wise and in the past have managed to turn Dublin over. I like the look of this Dublin team however, and if they drop Brennan, bring in McMahon and Rock they look a Better team. Have always had alot of time for kerry though and this game could seen the end of the 2 O`Se, 0`Sullivan, and possible galvin, some of the very best players of the past 10yrs, Donaghy will go to but i never did think he was on a par with bomber liston and was a very hyped player who got the best out of his physical attributes

rrhf