Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Zulu

Shocking decision by ref, never a free. Dub 1-10 KY 3-7

muppet

Everything going Kerry's way at the minute, including Cluxton's kickouts
MWWSI 2017

moysider

Serious Kerry display so far. Their blanket defence doing well too.

rrhf

The jokers who suggested cluxton for all star need to watch these games. Ref finally refacing the game

muppet

Quote from: moysider on September 01, 2013, 04:36:11 PM
Serious Kerry display so far. Their blanket defence doing well too.

Dublin forwards shocking decision making. Could easily have had a couple of goals but Connelly & McAuley guilty of taking too much out of it.
MWWSI 2017

reddgnhand

McAuley dragged to the ground. As cynical been mentioned on the Sunday game yet?

straightred

Quote from: reddgnhand on September 01, 2013, 04:40:38 PM
McAuley dragged to the ground. As cynical been mentioned on the Sunday game yet?

fair comment

macdanger2

Quote from: reddgnhand on September 01, 2013, 04:40:38 PM

Ease off on the whinging lads, save it for championship 2014

muppet

Kerry tiring. Dubs will kick on now. Even winning Kerry's kick outs, Cluxton should take note.
MWWSI 2017

straightred

hopefully the ref can keep out of it now - he's done enough harm

Zulu

Quote from: yellowcard on September 01, 2013, 04:23:38 PM
Quote from: Zulu on September 01, 2013, 04:21:09 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on September 01, 2013, 04:10:21 PM
Error ridden half. Can't believe the Dubs will be as bad in the second half, defensively they are a shambles. As for the penalty, I don't know what Cluxton can do when Walsh barged straight into him. Incompetent ref. Saying all that its still full of incident, if not any great quality.

Jesus man will you stop, 'not any great quality' there's top notch stuff here.

Yes it's exciting with plenty of scores, but there are a lot of mistakes. I wouldnt be too influenced by some of the rubbish those agenda driven panellists spout.

Take off the tin foil hat, we aren't influenced by the opinions of others we can form our own. I've yet to see a game without mistakes.