Dublin vs Kerry - Sunday September 1st

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 05, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

The only tackles being made in this game are cynical ones - but it's great stuff!
That was never a square ball!!

muppet

It is a pity Dublin don't have any decent forwards for MacAuley to offload to.  ::)
MWWSI 2017

GalwayBayBoy

BennyHarp

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 01, 2013, 03:51:39 PM
Quote from: muppet on September 01, 2013, 03:50:35 PM
Cooper is destroying Brennan.

How can the ref miss that he took 9 steps for that point though?

11 steps for O'Donoghue! I'm amazed how the ref can't spot these!
That was never a square ball!!

reddgnhand

rrhf

Sickening Dubs arrogance thinking they can play football without a defence. I'm sure Kerry feel its like the 80s again. Great if kamikaze to watch

muppet

Great entertainment.

I think the Dubs are seriously rattled but they will close it out in the 2nd half.
MWWSI 2017

macdanger2

Only 2 down, Dubs will be happy with this considering

yellowcard

Error ridden half. Can't believe the Dubs will be as bad in the second half, defensively they are a shambles. As for the penalty, I don't know what Cluxton can do when Walsh barged straight into him. Incompetent ref. Saying all that its still full of incident, if not any great quality.

macdanger2

Can understand why it looked like a peno to the ref - Cluxton's hands were high and when Walsh went down, it looked like they were around his neck. Wasn't a penalty though

Aaron Boone

Thought Spillane had dirty dig at Tyrone there at half-time.

Shamrock Shore

Gooch is like an orchestra conductor! Having a great game but shur why wouldn't he?

straightred

Quote from: macdanger2 on September 01, 2013, 04:12:51 PM
Can understand why it looked like a peno to the ref - Cluxton's hands were high and when Walsh went down, it looked like they were around his neck. Wasn't a penalty though

Never a penalty - shocking decision. Add the point after about 8 steps and thats 4 points Kerry shouldn't have. Still think Dubs have enough to push on and win this though despite the referring. Only doubt in my mind is the beating that brennan is taking on Cooper. he's been dublin's poor link all year so they put him on the best forward in the country over the last decade ? Baffling tactics !

Ard-Rí

Shut up  the lot of ye! A tremendous game of football.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

Zulu

Quote from: yellowcard on September 01, 2013, 04:10:21 PM
Error ridden half. Can't believe the Dubs will be as bad in the second half, defensively they are a shambles. As for the penalty, I don't know what Cluxton can do when Walsh barged straight into him. Incompetent ref. Saying all that its still full of incident, if not any great quality.

Jesus man will you stop, 'not any great quality' there's top notch stuff here.