Dublin vs Kerry - Sunday September 1st

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 05, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorcs

Anyone got a link for a streaming site for this afternoon?

straightred

Quote from: Lorcs on September 01, 2013, 10:24:00 AM
Anyone got a link for a streaming site for this afternoon?

You'll need to be a bit of a techie to get it going but xbmc is worth the effort. For the Irish TV channels you'll need "Mossy's Eden Add-ons" repo. Youtube is full of videos showing how to set it up on the various platforms. Just tested rte2 for you and ballybradden (cartoons) is working perfectly

Zulu

All logic says Dublin but the closer it gets the more I think Kerry have a really good chance. If you match up the teams then Kerry come out pretty well, it's certainly not a case of mismatched teams. I'll stick with Dublin as I think they'll edged it and I'd love to see a Dublin v Mayo final, I won't be one bit surprised to see a Kerry/Mayo one though.

Ard-Rí

Kerry for me, lot of hype surrounding Dublin, they'll be tested today for sure.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

DuffleKing

Ive thought kerry frm well out but Galvin's decline is a major hole in their armour. Not convinced they have the energy and workrate in the middle third any more. When cork got on top in this sector they couldnt turn the tide.

muppet

Please God not another idiot in black.

What was the free against Galvin for?
MWWSI 2017

macdanger2

RTE analysis beforehand was pure horsesh*t :o

Looks like it's going to be a cracker

muppet

Two very good sets of forwards here.

Great goal for Kerry.
MWWSI 2017

reddgnhand

The Dubs are targeting the Cooper & Galvin. Very cynical.

muppet

Another goal for Kerry.

No defenders at all in this game.

Could be two cricket scores.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

TY14ED

Kevin McStay speaking about the match ups being as per the programme. But he cannot bring himself to sat that Kerry are playing with 12 men in defence.

My God the Gooch is unreal.

GalwayBayBoy

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017