Dublin vs Kerry - Sunday September 1st

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 05, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Wouldn't mind getting on the Hill for the semis but the only thing for sale is the Nally. Obviously I'd be supporting the Dubs against those Kerry hoors 8)

Dont Matter

Aint no hate here track marks.
I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
Dont Matter 20:03
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Syferus on August 07, 2013, 02:00:50 PM
Wouldn't mind getting on the Hill for the semis but the only thing for sale is the Nally. Obviously I'd be supporting the Dubs against those Kerry hoors 8)

Good man Syferus  ;D

Jell 0 Biafra

Nally is pretty much the same as the Hill.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on August 07, 2013, 03:06:52 PM

Ah it isnt really, lets be honest.................... however if its a last option for a ticket snap it up

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2013, 08:16:38 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 06, 2013, 06:36:58 PM
You should probably find somewhere else to post your fantasies.

Look I know I humiliated you over on non-GAA section a while back but that's no reason to be chasing me around here nipping at my ankles like an angry poodle  ;D It just reinforces that lapdog image I have of you that Seafoid exploits so well.

Comes back too roost doesnt it sheehy, your fondness for dogs and poodles, posting pictures of boxers holes.................................indeed Id say you sit at home alone, dog, you and can of pedigree chum.............................

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2013, 08:16:38 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 06, 2013, 06:36:58 PM
You should probably find somewhere else to post your fantasies.

Look I know I humiliated you over on non-GAA section a while back but that's no reason to be chasing me around here nipping at my ankles like an angry poodle  ;D It just reinforces that lapdog image I have of you that Seafoid exploits so well.

You think shouting 'anti-semite' at everyone that has a different opinion to you, is humiliating them?

Obviously it takes a particular level of genius to be able to shout anti-semite at everything, but I just can't see the humiliation bit myself.
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 07, 2013, 03:42:54 PM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on August 07, 2013, 03:06:52 PM

Ah it isnt really, lets be honest.................... however if its a last option for a ticket snap it up

Got myself a few Nally tickets. This was the last Kerry v Dublin game i was at http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/football/2009/0803/252826-dublin_kerry1/ i hope this game is more value for money.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Mike Sheehy

Jesus, I have two stalkers.

Lets be clear lads, both of you started these latest spats. If you want to start the insults don't start crying when you get a response.

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 07, 2013, 05:10:28 PM

Lets be clear lads, both of you started these latest spats. If you want to start the insults don't start crying when you get a response.

Hang on, are you humiliating me or are you making me cry? Which fantasy is it?
MWWSI 2017

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on August 07, 2013, 05:19:04 PM

Just ask Seafoid. I'm sure he will fill you in on what your emotional state should be.

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 07, 2013, 05:24:55 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 07, 2013, 05:19:04 PM

Just ask Seafoid. I'm sure he will fill you in on what your emotional state should be.

Why would I ask anyone else? You are the self-appointed expert on what anonymous people on the internet, that you have never met, are feeling.

When they call you out on it then you call them stalkers or other names.

Bravo.
MWWSI 2017

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on August 07, 2013, 06:13:55 PM
Why would I ask anyone else? You are the self-appointed expert on what anonymous people on the internet, that you have never met, are feeling.

Bravo.

yeah, well, I consider waiting for some random opportunity to have an unprovoked pop counts as a form of stalking

Quote from: muppet on August 06, 2013, 01:57:22 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2013, 01:35:22 PM
sickening, sickening arrogance

Don't be too hard on yourself.

dont start shitfights if you are going to get so wound up about them.

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 07, 2013, 06:55:53 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 07, 2013, 06:13:55 PM

Bravo.

yeah, well, I consider waiting for some random opportunity to have an unprovoked pop counts as a form of stalking

Quote from: muppet on August 06, 2013, 01:57:22 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2013, 01:35:22 PM
sickening, sickening arrogance

Don't be too hard on yourself.

dont start shitfights if you are going to get so wound up about them.

Humiliated, crying........now I am wound up?

And as for unprovoked pops, I thought that was your sole reason for being here. You don't have the patent on it.
MWWSI 2017

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on August 07, 2013, 06:59:15 PM
Humiliated, crying........now I am wound up?

And as for unprovoked pops, I thought that was your sole reason for being here. You don't have the patent on it.

Thats for sure. You , for one, are a past master at it.