Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 03, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkillfulBill

It is shocking to see the way the Mayo support try to defend the indefensible, anyone defending or attempting to explain away these FACTS need to hang their heads in shame. No room in our game for tactical fouling its time Mayo cleaned up their act and Horan should not be sending his team out to pull and drag the opposition. What does he be whispering in their ears ? Croke Park needs to seriously examine the rules of the game to stamp out cynicism. Start producing Black cards, yellow cards, green cards, all the colours of the rainbow cards and special cards of Red and Green.

supersarsfields

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2013, 11:19:02 AM
My my my. How the tide is turning today. We are seeing the real Mayo here in all its vile nakedness.

From Breheny's startling statistical study, to the radio farce and now the magnet thing. 31 counties are behind Tyrone now and, maybe this morning, true Mayo gaels.

Tyrone will ride into Croke as the last remaining bastions of an innocent age. It'll be like Rocky v Drago. You won't break us Horan.

AAAAAAADDDDDRRRRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNN (logan)

ballinaman

Quote from: SkillfulBill on August 22, 2013, 11:23:40 AM
It is shocking to see the way the Mayo support try to defend the indefensible, anyone defending or attempting to explain away these FACTS need to hang their heads in shame. No room in our game for tactical fouling its time Mayo cleaned up their act and Horan should not be sending his team out to pull and drag the opposition. What does he be whispering in their ears ? Croke Park needs to seriously examine the rules of the game to stamp out cynicism. Start producing Black cards, yellow cards, green cards, all the colours of the rainbow cards and special cards of Red and Green.
Well said!!

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Bod Mor

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2013, 11:09:41 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on August 22, 2013, 11:04:54 AM
http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/off-the-ball-horan-kills-twoway-radio-rumours-29515353.html

I heard other things too but I don't want to repeat them here. Just to say it involves magnets that they attach to the game ball and stuff.

I heard they were colluding with Donegal on how to beat Tyrone as well.
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

ONeill

Mickey names his side tonight - who's in for Penrose? I predict McNabb with no other changes.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: emmetryan on August 22, 2013, 07:27:22 AM
Hi guys

Tactical preview of Mayo vs Tyrone now up
http://action81.com/blog/?p=7566

Emmet

Hi Emmet,
I have been reading your previews since you first started posting them because I realised from the off that you have an amazing success rate-at 100% almost; it just has to be amazing.
I'm not saying this just* to annoy the Tyrone lads here as I've said so a number of previous times on this board.
I also passed a number of comments to this effect on your preview pages and I bought your book last Christmas to study previous reviews.
(You may recall this as I'm the real mayogodhelpus – not that sham who keeps annoying poor Nally Stand.) ;D
Therefore, I see no reason whatever to question your judgement when I read your latest work.
Keep the faith!
Yours etc.
Lar

* But I couldn't help sticking it in. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2013, 11:43:23 AM
Mickey names his side tonight - who's in for Penrose? I predict McNabb with no other changes.

Ronan O'Neill
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

orangeman

Tyrone drifting out to 7-2.

Don't be betting them at this price - they'll be 5 or 6-1 come Saturday evening.

Get the house on Mayo.

emmetryan

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 22, 2013, 11:58:25 AM
Hi guys

Emmet

Hi Emmet,
I have been reading your previews since you first started posting them because I realised from the off that you have an amazing success rate-at 100% almost; it just has to be amazing.
I'm not saying this just* to annoy the Tyrone lads here as I've said so a number of previous times on this board.
I also passed a number of comments to this effect on your preview pages and I bought your book last Christmas to study previous reviews.
(You may recall this as I'm the real mayogodhelpus – not that sham who keeps annoying poor Nally Stand.) ;D
Therefore, I see no reason whatever to question your judgement when I read your latest work.
Keep the faith!
Yours etc.
Lar

Not been 100% this year, messed up two provincial finals. Also where was all the haterade from Tyrone when I said they'd beat Monaghan? :)
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

highorlow

QuoteNot been 100% this year, messed up two provincial finals. Also where was all the haterade from Tyrone when I said they'd beat Monaghan?

Thon lads are feeling the pressure that's all. They can't handle the truth.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

orangeman

Quote from: emmetryan on August 22, 2013, 12:07:06 PM
Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 22, 2013, 11:58:25 AM
Hi guys

Emmet

Hi Emmet,
Keep the faith!
Yours etc.
Lar

Not been 100% this year, messed up two provincial finals. Also where was all the haterade from Tyrone when I said they'd beat Monaghan? :)

Totally unequivocal here - Mayo minus 4 is some bet.

The verdict
Tyrone have done well to make it to the last four but they are out of their depth here. A combination of injury issues on their part and significant depth in their opponent makes this a no-win situation. Tyrone play a smart game focussed on limiting errors. The problem with such an economic approach is the margin for error is small. Mayo will look to create holes all over the park and have room to hurt Harte's side repeatedly. This really doesn't look close to me. Mayo to win.

Bensars

Forget the tactical "analysis", you would be as well looking at paddy power and follow the odds.  He backs the favourite every time ! Following that theory and you would have a fairly healthy success rate also.

Mayo will win at a canter.     Mayo by 6.  Game over with 15 minutes to go

emmetryan

Actually I backed Cork as underdogs over Kerry. Told you I wasn't 100% this year.
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

criostlinn

The only conclusion I can draw from Brehanys data is that Tyrone are diving more then anyone else. I hope deegan stamps this out on Sunday