Tyrone vs Mayo AISF Semi-Final - August 25th

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 03, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: muppet on August 16, 2013, 10:35:28 AM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 16, 2013, 10:00:41 AM
Hawkeye has been reprogrammed to adjudicate on any strikes or attempted strikes by Gormley.

And it has been renamed ShiteHawk Blackeye.

larryin89

So is that the end of it now I'm glad if it is, doesn't really bother me that Tyrone can break the rules,then spit the dummy and get away with it. We in Mayo are well used of second class treatment, it goes back hundreds of years , to half quote Cromwell , to hell with it , we'll just get on with the job in hand.

Is everything else ok for ye now, we don't want anymore fact sheets or anything else for that matter, is our jersey colour ok? Do ye want the hill? What dressing room do ye want? We will leave the Croke park hotel for Tyrone only if that would help ye have more comfort from a supporters perspective. Whatever ye want we will accommodate , our players have also been advised to take a turn the other cheek attitude , so ye can box away and sure ye will be available for the final anyway through the appeal system designed for Mickey and his boys if there is need.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Mac2

Back to the game, will Tom Cunniffe be fit to play and if not does that mean the experiment with Higgins at half forward is over? So will it be Carolan that'll start in forwards if Cunniffe is out.

Croí na hÉireann

No wonder there's no green and red sheep in Mayo, they are too busy painting their shoes

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

muppet

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 16, 2013, 11:08:58 AM
No wonder there's no green and red sheep in Mayo, they are too busy painting their shoes

I'll take 4 pairs please.
MWWSI 2017

iorras

Quote from: rrhf on August 16, 2013, 06:18:55 AM
Have mayo actually bate Tyrone when Gormley has been on the field. I wonder how horan plans to contain Gormley. Smart man he has seen mayo flounder so many  times on so many big days he has removed the mentally weaker players like Mortimer and replaced them with guys who have very little upstairs but are pure winners. Used to be mayo would be bate before the ball was thrown in as guys heads would go. Nowadays in the morning of a game what might prove to be the dumbest group of Nora s ever to win Sam have been tweaked and over coached to perform as robots. It's important that every county looks on and scans the intermediate schools for guys who can be play gaeiic.
Whats an intermediate school?

muppet

Quote from: iorras on August 16, 2013, 11:19:26 AM
Have mayo actually bate Tyrone when Gormley has been on the field. I wonder how horan plans to contain Gormley. Smart man he has seen mayo flounder so many  times on so many big days he has removed the mentally weaker players like Mortimer and replaced them with guys who have very little upstairs but are pure winners. Used to be mayo would be bate before the ball was thrown in as guys heads would go. Nowadays in the morning of a game what might prove to be the dumbest group of Nora s ever to win Sam have been tweaked and over coached to perform as robots. It's important that every county looks on and scans the intermediate schools for guys who can be play gaeiic.

For studying blankets, falling with class and pugilism.
MWWSI 2017

Rois

Quote from: EC Unique on August 16, 2013, 09:53:09 AM
I see Tyrone were to appeal Penrose' ban as well. Any word on how that went? I would not expect him to get off as he did indeed swing where as Gormley did not. I also hope he is not available as it will force Mickey into a change which IMO is a good thing..

Think that appeal must have been a psychological addition - so that the CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC could overturn Gormley's punishment without looking too soft.  He was never going to be successful with it.

Jinxy

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 16, 2013, 10:44:00 AM
Quote from: muppet on August 16, 2013, 10:35:28 AM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 16, 2013, 10:00:41 AM
Hawkeye has been reprogrammed to adjudicate on any strikes or attempted strikes by Gormley.

And it has been renamed ShiteHawk Blackeye.

Very good.  ;D
'MISS!'
If you were any use you'd be playing.

the deel rover Mark2

Not feeling to good about this game it's Tyrones to loose .

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Found a better angle of the Tyrone punch, think the CCC might U-turn the U-turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FKB6K_82Eo
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

sheamy

Quote from: iorras on August 16, 2013, 11:19:26 AM

it's where guys who can be play gaeiic go