Time for Joe to go??

Started by cadhlancian, August 03, 2013, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2013, 02:30:59 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on August 04, 2013, 11:44:16 AM
Just watched it again. Absolutely brilliant television...

Indeed, but not an analysis of the game. Joe could turn round and snog Pat which would certainly make for a " TV moment" but its not what they are there to do!
I'm not pretending he was analysing it. It's the sort of stuff which will have people watching in their droves.
The Aristocrat Years

EC Unique

Plenty of tackles in that game in particular from Kerry very similar to that of Cavanagh. Will joe have another melt down? I doubt it.

Maguire01

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Throw ball

Quote from: EC Unique on August 04, 2013, 03:46:51 PM
Plenty of tackles in that game in particular from Kerry very similar to that of Cavanagh. Will joe have another melt down? I doubt it.

It is against GAA journalism rules to criticise Kerry!

omagh_gael

I wonder would Joe rather go for a pint with Sean Cavanagh or his stamper Donegal mate Eamon McGee.

BennyHarp

How angry must Joe be sat at home watching that stamp by Eamon McGee?
That was never a square ball!!

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Any craic

With respect, this is a better video! It's Mickey Harte and Joe Brolly on a discussion panel about TV punditry, and excuse the pun, but Mickey 'nails' Joe with a great interception in the first minute.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PcVORui-w0

rodney trotter

Black card rule will put an end to the cheating next year.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 04, 2013, 11:54:25 AM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 04, 2013, 10:19:31 AM
Has anybody took on board the emotional aspects of the possible effects that organ donation can have on someones overall mental well being
If someone is not emotionally/mentally fit to do the job they are tasked with, then they shouldn't be there for the protection of themselves and those around him. RTÉ have a care of duty here as well.

Thats why I pose the question................................... the mental health stigma is alive and well even in the gaa, Brolly being banjoed as the biggest w**ker on the island for stating the facts in an emotional state ............................

J OGorman

Quote from: Any craic on August 04, 2013, 08:57:06 PM
With respect, this is a better video! It's Mickey Harte and Joe Brolly on a discussion panel about TV punditry, and excuse the pun, but Mickey 'nails' Joe with a great interception in the first minute.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PcVORui-w0

Mon Tyronies...let it go and get ready for the semi ;-)

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

I Completely agree with what Brolly said. The best pundit on TV in any sport.
His outburst was passionate, accurate and made for brilliant viewing. The sooner we see an end to the cynical cheating as displayed by Cavanagh the better for GAA.