Tyrone v Monaghan Quarter Final

Started by tyronefan, July 27, 2013, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

screenexile

Rois

Joe is in danger. Lawyer or not. Is he pissed?

Syferus

Certainly not the game if the weekend Osin was promising. It was the same as Tyrone's last three, they just dug it out. Don't really see much of an improvement in Tyrone's play since the league, they seem to just be playing at their level consistently and no more. That's the mark of a very good manager.

Think they've reached their end-point for this season, though.

johnpower

Embarrassing by Joe what planet is Joe on?

Wildweasel74

G if he played football that cross we would won a few more all-irelands lol

Sheedy

Quote from: All of a Sludden on August 03, 2013, 06:41:13 PM
Joe Brolly, bang on the money.
+1. every neutral in the country will want that tyrone team beat. totally anti football.
nil satis nisi optimum

Tubberman

Quote from: yellowcard on August 03, 2013, 06:39:41 PM
Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on August 03, 2013, 06:16:45 PM
The sooner the black card is brought in the better - we now see why Harte doesn't like it....

Black card will have no effect on such tackles late in the game. Too many 'holier than thou' hypocrites dancing to the tune of the RTE cheerleaders and I say that as an Armagh man. Yes it's not pretty but this is not a recent phenomenon.

I can think for myself thanks and posted my message before brolly went on his rant
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

J OGorman

Quote from: Rois on August 03, 2013, 06:42:17 PM
Joe is in danger. Lawyer or not. Is he pissed?

Dry your eyes on all of the above. Danger of calling cheats cheats?  On the drink? If youve nought worth while to say..say buck all

yellowcard

Brolly is right but he has a clear agenda and always has. Never bleated when Donegal were grinding their way to last years AI doing 'whatever it took'. It's a fair point but there is no consistency with Brolly. He really can't hide his vitriol for Tyrone ;D

cadhlancian

Brolly making an absolute tit of himself on national TV....

EC Unique

Joe has lost control of himself the silly little sh1t. Spillane called it right, if you managed a team and a forward was bearing down on goal and a player did not drag him down you would be livid. The usual Tyrone witch hunt. Will Tyrone players and supporters care? Not one f**king bit. Who do we play next?

yellowcard

Quote from: cadhlancian on August 03, 2013, 06:44:41 PM
Brolly making an absolute tit of himself on national TV....

Yes the longer he spoke the more he made a tool of himself, emotionally charged I think.