Tyrone v Monaghan Quarter Final

Started by tyronefan, July 27, 2013, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

J OGorman

Cant see the sledgers losing this now

Tubberman

How can you give man of the match to such a blatant cheat. what a terrible message that sends out
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Captain Obvious

Four two point wins in row. Tyrone know how to win ugly.

Doiregael2

Totally agree tubber!! For the gud of Gaelic football they cannot win the AI this year!!

J OGorman

Quote from: Tubberman on August 03, 2013, 06:34:45 PM
How can you give man of the match to such a blatant cheat. what a terrible message that sends out

Jeez ye couldn't like them. ..anti football

All of a Sludden

+1
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

DUBSFORSAM1

Not often I think soccer is ruled better than GAA but this blatant cynical fouling is something that has to be eradicated as well as multiple yellow cards through a season....

Gabriel_Hurl

Dry your eyes - worry about tomorrow  ;)

lynchbhoy

hard luck monaghan.
cynical from both teams.
ref wont be liked for this, but thats how croke park want referees to officiate.
I'd have taken enrose off after 15 mins - thought he was poor.
thought tyrone would edge this, they have some great players and still a fantactic tactician in Harte on the line.
Theycan improve further- and will need to.
will be better again next year youd think.
Thought the much maligned colin cavanagh did trojan work.

those that are calling sean cavanagh a cheat can look to many men on their own teams. no county is blameless for feck sake. stop this sissy like hypocricy.

yellowcard

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on August 03, 2013, 06:16:45 PM
The sooner the black card is brought in the better - we now see why Harte doesn't like it....

Black card will have no effect on such tackles late in the game. Too many 'holier than thou' hypocrites dancing to the tune of the RTE cheerleaders and I say that as an Armagh man. Yes it's not pretty but this is not a recent phenomenon.

Captain Obvious

glens73

Chimley