1/4 Final All Ireland - Pretenders Capital vs Real Capital

Started by squire_in_navy_slacks, July 27, 2013, 09:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 04, 2013, 10:28:28 PM
Is Alan Brogan still on the Dublin Panel

Yes, was fit and available for selection for Cork game but had a minor hamstring problem in training. Will be available for Kerry game

Dont Matter

I see the GAA have given the Dubs a nice reduction in ticket prices. So give them 7 million, play every game at home, have the best facilities and trainers in the country, make sure the ref is on side, they already have 1 million people and then give them price reductions.
Then people deny that the GAA have planned to hand Dublin All Irelands!  ;D
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

HiMucker

McManamans point was the highlight for me over all the games at the weekend.  Id dare say he must be devastating at club level. 

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 04, 2013, 11:47:13 PM
I see the GAA have given the Dubs a nice reduction in ticket prices. So give them 7 million, play every game at home, have the best facilities and trainers in the country, make sure the ref is on side, they already have 1 million people and then give them price reductions.

Ah shut yer hole, and go bake some apple tarts with yer mammy or sister, ya big oul one ..............we all know Mayo will be champions this year

heffo

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 04, 2013, 11:47:13 PM

Same ticket reduction applied to Cork when they reached a semi-final in both codes last.

Canalman

Glad we got over that game. Was having palpitations in the 2nd half given all the goal chances squandered.
Wasn't at game but would have given motm to Cian O'Sullivan......... thought he was immense throughout. Understated but very effective. Would still prefer to see him in the backs though.Mannion could/should have had a hattrick but for sefishness (no other excuse for it imo). Mayo forwards showed how it should be done on Sunday.

Spoke to a guy who was at the match who pointed out the support for Cork was absolutely tiny.

Fair to say that this Cork team is pretty much "unloved" and I suppose they will have to beat Kerry in CP to remedy that.

Commiserations to all Cork posters here. No doubt your "tradition" will give you revenge next Sunday.