BT Sport

Started by Gaffer, July 27, 2013, 10:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 30, 2013, 01:30:20 PM
http://www.cable.co.uk/community/qa/can-i-get-bt-sport-on-freeview-q40/

Looks like on digital you need sky or BT TV for it. >:(

Can't get BT TV as I can't get BT infinity, so the only options are the PC based broadband which is really shit speeds OR FreeSat, do they have BT Sport on FreeSat?

imtommygunn

I don't think so no.

T Fearon

So Partick Thistle V Dundee Utd this Friday night is BT sport's first live broadcast?

Gaffer

Quote from: T Fearon on July 30, 2013, 03:45:10 PM
So Partick Thistle V Dundee Utd this Friday night is BT sport's first live broadcast?

I'll sit in for that one !!!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

AQMP

BT TV not available where I live.  Decision made then!

Smokin Joe

I currently have my Broadband with TalkTalk (ended with them after going with Nildram 10 years ago and they went through 2 or 4 acquisitions).

Am I mad for not signing up to BT broadband to take advantage of the BT Sport free channel offer?

I am happy with the broadband service I get, but I guess there is no logical reason for that to change if I switch to BT as I am using BT lines anyway.

NAG1

Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 01, 2013, 09:09:51 AM
I currently have my Broadband with TalkTalk (ended with them after going with Nildram 10 years ago and they went through 2 or 4 acquisitions).

Am I mad for not signing up to BT broadband to take advantage of the BT Sport free channel offer?

I am happy with the broadband service I get, but I guess there is no logical reason for that to change if I switch to BT as I am using BT lines anyway.

I had signed up with Sky for their BB service and could not believe how slow it was, stuck it out for the year contract switched to BT recently and the speed change is completely unreal. The wireless is more or less perfection.

johnneycool

Got a bit of BT sport free last night, Mickey Owen might but me off my crusade to get it though!!!

laoislad

Just added the Setanta Sports package onto my UPC.
Gives me BT Sport 1 & 2, ESPN and Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports 1.
€16 extra a month on my bill which is reasonable enough I think considering Sky Sports is €35 a month.
What games are they showing? Will they all be on BT Sport or will Setanta and ESPN have some as well?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Just in time to see the clash of the titans tonight, Partick Thistle V Dundee Utd ;D

Gaffer

Quote from: T Fearon on August 02, 2013, 04:14:53 PM
Just in time to see the clash of the titans tonight, Partick Thistle V Dundee Utd ;D

I'll sit in for that one too!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

laoislad

Quote from: Gaffer on August 02, 2013, 04:19:47 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 02, 2013, 04:14:53 PM

I'll sit in for that one too!!!

There will be better quality games down the local park Sunday morning.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on August 02, 2013, 04:05:43 PM
Just added the Setanta Sports package onto my UPC.
Gives me BT Sport 1 & 2, ESPN and Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports 1.
€16 extra a month on my bill which is reasonable enough I think considering Sky Sports is €35 a month.
What games are they showing? Will they all be on BT Sport or will Setanta and ESPN have some as well?
Stevie G Testimonial tomorrow, Arsenal v Galatasaray on Sunday, friendly v Valerenga on Wednesday,  v Stoke on 17th @12:45, Bundesliga, Fulham v Arsenal on 24th...

www.btsport.com

Plenty of your beloved rugby on it too  ;)

laoislad

Is Liverpool v Stoke the only game on at 12.45 on the opening day?
Could be top of the league at 3pm so...  :)

T Fearon