Just announced, the 2nd coming of Jesus

Started by Wildweasel74, July 22, 2013, 09:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

Born into benefits, you have to feel sorry for the lad.

5 Sams

Yesterday on Twitter  :D

Jarlath Burns

@jburns834

William says he couldn't be happier, but we know he's telling lies because he's bound to be gutted after that hammering London got yesterday
The Aristocrat Years

LeoMc

Quote from: Cold tea on July 23, 2013, 10:10:27 AM
Born into benefits, you have to feel sorry for the lad.
Ah now the Dad does work and the Granda has a bit of ground about him, he'll be grand.

muppet

http://www.breakingnews.ie/showbiz/william-and-kate-could-not-be-happier-as-they-order-pizza-after-birth-601381.html

William and Kate 'could not be happier' as they order pizza after birth

'Pizza after birth'!

Sounds a bit insensitive.

Anyone ever tried it?

Olly??
MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

I went round and had a McDonalds afterwards, standard thing after 12 hours of bloody labour ya get hungry, they (the women) usually get toast
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

deiseach

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 23, 2013, 12:08:55 PM
I went round and had a McDonalds afterwards, standard thing after 12 hours of bloody labour ya get hungry, they (the women) usually get toast

12 hours into the first one and nothing was happening, I says to the nurse is there any chance that anything will happen, she said no, I went over to the house in Stranmillis to get a change of clothes and a Sphinx chip, can't bate it!!!

johnneycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 23, 2013, 12:13:24 PM

12 hours into the first one and nothing was happening, I says to the nurse is there any chance that anything will happen, she said no, I went over to the house in Stranmillis to get a change of clothes and a Sphinx chip, can't bate it!!!

Did you not get the kebab sauce all over it?

My wife went into labour at midnight, so shot over to the royal, she couldn't get comfortable on the bed, so they got her a big chair to sit on. I duly climbed onto the bed and fell asleep for the better part of an hour. Allegedly I was snoring as well and the whole ward heard it...
Modern man me  ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: johnneycool on July 23, 2013, 12:21:16 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 23, 2013, 12:13:24 PM

Did you not get the kebab sauce all over it?

My wife went into labour at midnight, so shot over to the royal, she couldn't get comfortable on the bed, so they got her a big chair to sit on. I duly climbed onto the bed and fell asleep for the better part of an hour. Allegedly I was snoring as well and the whole ward heard it...
Modern man me  ;D

Got the whole shebang Johnny!!  I like your style, I fell asleep in the big chair beside her while she was going through contractions in the middle of the night!!!

Shamrock Shore

deiseach

ziggysego

Quote from: deiseach on July 23, 2013, 02:15:11 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 23, 2013, 01:54:37 PM

Man, I'm more hip than I thought. When I saw the image above, I thought of:

You're hipper than me, haven't a clue as to what you're referring to.
Testing Accessibility

LeoMc

EC Unique