Kildare V Tyrone QR3 20/07/13

Started by God14, July 15, 2013, 08:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

mick999

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 19, 2013, 11:25:08 AM
What's the story on tickets lads?
If I was to just turn up would I get in?

I just bought some tickets on www.tickets.ie  ,still available ..

tyroneman

Quote from: Beantown on July 20, 2013, 11:13:19 AM
Quote from: God14 on July 20, 2013, 10:41:18 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 20, 2013, 08:33:33 AM
I'm just worried about scores. McCurry,  before he went off injured in the semi, was well held by their baldy corner back. Penrose will roam out. If O'Neill is held we could struggle.

+1
Has been our Achilles heel that everytime we've met a decent defence. Sean Cavanagh to full forward alongide O'Neill. Cassidy or Justy into midfield. Penrise benched.

+2

Sean should be at FF all the time, with Cass or Joe in midfield. I think Sean adds a bigger scoring threat from FF.. He did win player of the year from there a few years back..

Bit late moving Sean there now. He needs a run of games at FF to get up to speed. Has contributed litte this year when moved up during games.

Beantown

Quote from: tyroneman on July 20, 2013, 12:58:01 PM
Quote from: Beantown on July 20, 2013, 11:13:19 AM
Quote from: God14 on July 20, 2013, 10:41:18 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 20, 2013, 08:33:33 AM
I'm just worried about scores. McCurry,  before he went off injured in the semi, was well held by their baldy corner back. Penrose will roam out. If O'Neill is held we could struggle.

+1
Has been our Achilles heel that everytime we've met a decent defence. Sean Cavanagh to full forward alongide O'Neill. Cassidy or Justy into midfield. Penrise benched.

+2

Sean should be at FF all the time, with Cass or Joe in midfield. I think Sean adds a bigger scoring threat from FF.. He did win player of the year from there a few years back..

Bit late moving Sean there now. He needs a run of games at FF to get up to speed. Has contributed litte this year when moved up during games.

It's never too late, he is a quality player.. Good hands and great feet , he has lost a touch of pace so is ideally suited to FF.. It's just a matter of getting the ball into him

Ard-Rí

Up Tyrone!! For no other reason than I'm sick of playing Kildare! The natural superiority of the Southern Uí Néill over our northern cousins is sure to shine through when we play Tyrone anyway.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

From the Bunker

Who will win? - Michael Lester.

Sadly I think Tyrone. - Pat Spillane

Zulu

Ty 0-3 Kil 0-2 (9 min). Jesus but Marty Morrissey is rubbish, missed the reason Kildare got a free out after hand passing the ball into the goal and couldn't tell Kelly's poor scoring effort was that and not a pass in toward corner!!!

Zulu

Zulu

Kildare looking poor at the moment.

squire_in_navy_slacks

CPT McStay creaming himself when kildare have the ball

Zulu

Kildare have been awful and this could end up a hiding.

inexile

Kildare are very disappointing. Tyrone's to lose

Captain Obvious

Apart for Doyle none of the other Kildare forwards would even score in a brothel.

reddgnhand

C Cavanagh is a waste of a jersey. I cannot for the life of me see what he brings to Tyrone. Penrose has give every ball away.