Kildare v Louth QR2

Started by Dinny Breen, July 01, 2013, 11:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Kildare 0-17  0-15 Louth.

Darren Clark on for the last 5 mins. Too little too late.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

squire_in_navy_slacks

Multiple orgasms on KFM ................................ sickening stuff  :o

All of a Sludden

As good as over. Kildare 1-17  0-15 Louth

We threw this one away. #Alwaysnextyear

From the Bunker

Fitness told in the end for Kildare. They will do ok in the Qualifiers as they normally do. Problem is can they nab one of the bigger guns should they reach the Quarter finals?

Dinny Breen

Quote from: All of a Sludden on July 13, 2013, 08:29:44 PM
As good as over. Kildare 1-17  0-15 Louth

We threw this one away. #Alwaysnextyear

Don't know how make that out? Kildare won by 7 points and O'Connor should have had a hat-trick. Louth were economical but both sides and some shocking wides from frees and there was lots errors on both teams. Ciaran Byrne is a tasty footballer.

Kildare won't do anything but a run will bring on the young lads.
#newbridgeornowhere

All of a Sludden

We were 2 points up and missed a simple free, Kildare were there for the taking at that stage, but fair play to them they scored about 1-5 without reply to close out the game. Both sides were guilty of some shocking free taking, but we gave away too many cheap frees, Dessie Finnegan being particularly guilty of fouling when there was no real need.

Donnellys Hollow

This game encapsulated pretty much everything about Kildare football - the sublime was mixed in equal measure with the ridiculous. Hopefully they will gain a bit of confidence from the way they finished the game. To outscore Louth by 1-10 to 2 points in the final quarter was encouraging.

I still think the draw will have to be kind for Kildare to get through to the last eight again. At times it looks like there's no shape or structure to the team whatsoever and a better team than Louth would have put that game beyond Kildare. I'm delighted that Tomás O'Connor got the crucial goal. He has his limitations as a forward but nobody could ever question his commitment. There's no such thing as a lost cause when he's around.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Armaghgeddon

I think it is going to be Armagh vs Kildare

Dont Matter

Louth showed that their first round win was a fluke. The wind won it for them that day. I'm sure they enjoyed it though, all those ironic cheers. Now your opponents that day have got further in the championship than you.  :D
Wont last much longer but at least we have that.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Dont Matter

We got further in the championship than you by one week.
Better luck next year.  :D
Peter Quinn

Dont Matter

No, 7.
7 more days in the championship than Louth.
Peter Quinn