Dublin vs Meath - Leinster Final

Started by Jinxy, June 30, 2013, 11:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubsfantom

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 20, 2014, 08:10:57 PM
Answer this one Burke ......................................, hang your head Burke

http://inpho.ie/media/NnfhA5qtcUQyt_uztms4vw..a?ts=Aj6uX-qogxCbBZJG9PaeAA..a

Burke appears to be doing the same thing that Paul Galvin did to Eoin Cadogan in 2010.

Galvin got an 8 week suspension which he did not contest.

INDIANA

Answer this one Burke ......................................, hang your head Burke

yep  Burke and O Dowd are taking the piss looking at that pic.

BartSimpson

It's hard to make out but is he fish-hooking him? Again, this is just a snapshot in time nd doesnt prove anything, Sunday game will be interesting.
guwan the parish

the Deel Rover

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/D6FA1A56A81102630691964874752_103a9c92085.3.4.mp4?versionId=0K1_KVpYj2eDS5z2qVIxSKmgJLmebUxG

Sure if they are making the players shake hands before games (i hate it) like the premiership this was bound to happen . 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Hound

Quote from: INDIANA on July 20, 2014, 08:20:05 PM

everyone knows what kind of a gur Burke is, but I've huge respect for O'Dowd. Presumably he'll make an apology to the Dubin player after his scurillous accustation today when he sees the footbage of fishhook done by Burke and the follow up punches (though he should know better to take Burke's word on anything)

Dont Matter

What's up with Dubl$n players biting opponents? They get meals cooked and readied for them everyday, surely they shouldn't still be hungry.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Johnnybegood

Quote from: Hound on July 20, 2014, 09:49:12 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 20, 2014, 08:20:05 PM

everyone knows what kind of a gur Burke is, but I've huge respect for O'Dowd. Presumably he'll make an apology to the Dubin player after his scurillous accustation today when he sees the footbage of fishhook done by Burke and the follow up punches (though he should know better to take Burke's word on anything)
are flying pigs eadible?

The Aristocrat

Burke should get a long ban, vicious digs to the head of another human being then a fish Hook, Galvin got 8 weeks, with digs and fish hook that's 8 months. Fair play to O Gara for not reacting to thuggery from Meath when the game was nearly over they had to resort to violence.

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 20, 2014, 10:03:09 PM
What's up with Dublin players biting opponents? They get meals cooked and readied for them everyday, surely they shouldn't still be hungry.

Wow they eat cooked food, I thought they were Robots.

Syferus

Quote from: The Aristocrat on July 20, 2014, 10:27:35 PM
Burke should get a long ban, vicious digs to the head of another human being then a fish Hook, Galvin got 8 weeks, with digs and fish hook that's 8 months. Fair play to O Gara for not reacting to thuggery from Meath when the game was nearly over they had to resort to violence.

What's up with Dublin players biting opponents? They get meals cooked and readied for them everyday, surely they shouldn't still be hungry.

That's Kildare. Easy mistake to make.

brokencrossbar1

If there are no suspensions out of the 'biting' incident against a few Meath men then the Disciplinary situation is a joke after what happened with Armagh and Cavan.

Sea The Stars

Posts looking for suspensions for Meath players are hilarious. I'd be more concerned with the trampish behaviour of Dublin players. Biting and not shaking hands. Pretty childish tactics if you ask me.

seafoid

Quote from: Sea The Stars on July 20, 2014, 06:39:45 PM
I'm sure Mick O'Dowd will have been happy to address any points regarding Meath's performance. However if there's an incident as serious as a biting one, he's entitled to draw attention to it.

Also going over the top to say this is the worst Meath team ever. Typical post match reaction after a big defeat like that. Meath are still in the last 12 with a very winnable match against Armagh to go further.
Yeah, Meath have had other poor performances. . It's better to find out now than in an all ireland final.
I wonder if the 4 provincial winners will be the 4 semi finalists.

Hill16 Blues

Quote from: The Aristocrat on July 20, 2014, 10:27:35 PM

Meath & ODowd are an embarrassment to themselves. ODowd should have kept his trap shut until he'd got the facts about what happened. Burke is simply a coward who doesn't obviously have the sense or the brains to cop that he was responsible for what happened.

Don't Matter youre just a fcukn arsehole!  Then again that's not exactly breaking news!

dubsfantom

Quote from: Sea The Stars on July 20, 2014, 10:44:42 PM
Posts looking for suspensions for Meath players are hilarious. I'd be more concerned with the trampish behaviour of Dublin players. Biting and not shaking hands. Pretty childish tactics if you ask me.

No biting seems to be the consensus just fish-hooking and punches thrown by Meath players. As for not shaking hands, its possible that O'Rourke never apologised for "that tweet"

yellowcard

Just seeing the pictures this evening, O'Dowd looked silly crying to the media afterwards trying to claim O'Gara bit Burke. I don't know whether or not he was simply trying to deflect from a woeful performance but whose intelligence is he trying to insult? O'Gara must have serious self restraint not to react to the treatment dished out in that incident.