Started by Jinxy, June 30, 2013, 11:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisonegoesto11

Quote from: Jinxy on July 01, 2014, 11:47:52 AM
Quote from: Thisonegoesto11 on July 01, 2014, 11:12:32 AM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 01, 2014, 08:52:46 AM
And so it comes to this again.
A lot of big questions to be answered.
Can we sustain the necessary intensity for 72 minutes (exactly)?
Can we limit the Dubs to 2 goals or less?
Will we go man for man or drop a forward back?
Does Michael Daragh MacAuley still eat chicken with his pre-match meal?

Good questions. :)  I do believe meath will maintain the intensity but that Dublin's intensity is greater. Dubs to take at least 2 goals chances. Meath must convert nearly all their chances . There will be chances aplenty at both ends.

And the chicken?

Most Dublin players will be observing Ramadan to reflect our multi-cultural society. No chicken but plenty of Couscous. Couscous is the secret to all that stamina.

seafoid

If Meath get hammered I hope they don't blame Boylan. 

Jinxy

While the Dubs are weighing themselves every 30 minutes and listening to Jim Gavin's mind control chants on their sponsored iPods, our lads have hay to save.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Canalman

Quote from: Jinxy on July 01, 2014, 02:02:03 PM
While the Dubs are weighing themselves every 30 minutes and listening to Jim Gavin's mind control chants on their sponsored iPods, our lads have hay to save.

More appropriate to say your lads will be busy employing others to save their hay for them. Can't have any distractions what not before the Horse Show.

thejuice

So who is injured and who isn't?

Kevin Reilly is grand I'm told. If Newman is healthy enough does he get the nod over McMahon or Joey Wallace??
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

agorm

Newman is on course to be back. I very much doubt that Joey Wallace will feature against the Dubs.

Jinxy

I think the Dubs will have learned a lot from last years match-ups.
Can't see O'Gara starting for them anyway.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Eerily quite buckos .........................

Rahoo Rahoo Rahoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY4W4UvdOcM

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossfan

I suppose everyone believes Dublin to stroll it as usual while Meath make their plans for round 4 B.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

thejuice

Looks like Newman, McMahon and Reilly will all be fit.

And this time we have a song:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2bQyoOqxs

We'll be unstoppable!!!

heffo

Jinxy

Quote from: thejuice on July 10, 2014, 01:31:52 PM
Looks like Newman, McMahon and Reilly will all be fit.

And this time we have a song:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2bQyoOqxs

We'll be unstoppable!!!

I didn't really fancy our chances until I heard that song.

thejuice

Going to bet the price of an average pint on Meath to win. Feeling confident.

Anyway, my memory of junior cert chemistry is sketchy but I'm sure it's one of Isaac Newton's laws of thermodynamics that Meath can't lose three Leinster finals in a row to Dublin.

It's like a force of nature, where it seems reality asserts itself, like Joe Sheriden within reaching distance if the goal line. It's not Joes fault, it's just the natural order of things.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: thejuice on July 10, 2014, 05:30:17 PM
Going to bet the price of an average pint on Meath to win. Feeling confident.

Anyway, my memory of junior cert chemistry is sketchy but I'm sure it's one of Isaac Newton's laws of thermodynamics that Meath can't lose three Leinster finals in a row to Dublin.

It's like a force of nature, where it seems reality asserts itself, like Joe Sheriden within reaching distance if the goal line. It's not Joes fault, it's just the natural order of things.

Agree bucko, tis only a matter of time before we falter, wouldn't be surprised if its Sunday week