Tiobraid Arainn v Cill Chainnigh, i mi Iuil seachas mi Mean Fomhair i mbliana

Started by seafoid, June 29, 2013, 08:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkMan

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Kilkenny's 3rd game in 3 weeks. It will be hard for them to come back after tonight.
I fancy Tipp to beat them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Asal Mor

I've just seen that this game is fixed for Nowlan Park. It's still a great opportunity for Tipp. They'll never get Kilkenny at a better time. Some treat to see them meeting in early July alright.

seafoid

Quote from: Asal Mor on June 30, 2013, 08:15:18 AM
I've just seen that this game is fixed for Nowlan Park. It's still a great opportunity for Tipp. They'll never get Kilkenny at a better time. Some treat to see them meeting in early July alright.
It'll be Hell's Kitchen 2.0 if Tipp have any pride after last year.

orangeman

If Dublin can beat them and without any disrespect to Dublin, then surely Tipp will do likewise.

Cody said last week that Dublin hurled them off the pitch in the drawn game but still the bookies made them 1-12 or something silly like that.

There will be some atmosphere but KK supporters have been readying themselves for the day they go back to being a team of mere mortals but are wanting to see another big performance especially against the archenemy Tipp.

There'll be little motivation needed by either side.

seafoid

Quote from: orangeman on June 30, 2013, 10:55:43 AM
If Dublin can beat them and without any disrespect to Dublin, then surely Tipp will do likewise.

Cody said last week that Dublin hurled them off the pitch in the drawn game but still the bookies made them 1-12 or something silly like that.

There will be some atmosphere but KK supporters have been readying themselves for the day they go back to being a team of mere mortals but are wanting to see another big performance especially against the archenemy Tipp.

There'll be little motivation needed by either side.
A "welcome to the real home of hurling " on the kk side of the border would really motivate Tipp.

anglocelt39

Orangeman I can tell you there are a few Kilkenny lads who are not quite ready yet for competing as mere mortals. I heard an unforgettable exchange between two such specimens last monday...........".........jasus Tipp will have their hands full with Dublin................" and before anybody asks, this was an irony free zone.

Good for the game
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

orangeman

Quote from: Ash Smoker on June 30, 2013, 08:57:06 PM
A great time for Tipperary to play Kilkenny.

Maybe another occasion where Tipp will feel they can "finish" Kilkenny.

Should be some battle.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

seafoid

Quote from: orangeman on July 03, 2013, 09:23:56 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on July 03, 2013, 08:34:21 AM
Quote from: Minder on July 02, 2013, 05:29:46 PM
It's sold out

What does Nowlan Park hold?

She'll be jammed on Saturday night to see the galdiators make one more stand.
I'm surprised Cody didn't demand that the match be held behind closed doors ................