The B Team

Started by muppet, June 23, 2013, 07:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

(Sorry if it is here already...I'll delete this if it is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN7nxocNwoI
MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Orior

Very good.

Also reflects a few teams languishing at the bottom of the junior league.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Lar Naparka

That's very good. ;D
Parts of it could apply to many teams I know.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Don Corleone

It's woeful. Worse than woeful in fact, shambolic.

Crowd of goms trying to be-little the GAA and exposing themselves as attention-seeking wanna-bees.

Simpletons.
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

muppet

Quote from: Don Corleone on June 27, 2013, 12:44:10 AM

Crowd of goms trying to be-little the GAA and exposing themselves as attention-seeking wanna-bees.

Simpletons.

Always with the fishes Don.
MWWSI 2017

theticklemister

Simpletons.

ye are a tube, gonna have a look at yer other two posts to see what shit ye write

theticklemister

Quote from: theticklemister on June 27, 2013, 05:21:07 PM

Simpletons.

ye are a tube, gonna have a look at yer other two posts to see what shit ye write

Just what I suspected........................... Talking shite....

Don Corleone..

on: June 20, 2013, 09:35:54 PM ยป
Leitrim are 5/6 (-1) with Powers. Money for old rope. ;)

qubdub

On a similar note, who do you reckon is the worst club in Ulster? There's always one team constantly rock bottom of the basement division. A team that can barely score never mind win a match. A team that you would probably laugh at but admire at the same time for putting in the effort and dedication of keeping the games alive. In Down it's probably Ballykinlar, though they'd have a bit of competition for the wooden spoon award - aughlisnafin, bright, magheralin etc.

ranch

Quote from: qubdub on June 27, 2013, 05:36:18 PM
On a similar note, who do you reckon is the worst club in Ulster? There's always one team constantly rock bottom of the basement division. A team that can barely score never mind win a match. A team that you would probably laugh at but admire at the same time for putting in the effort and dedication of keeping the games alive. In Down it's probably Ballykinlar, though they'd have a bit of competition for the wooden spoon award - aughlisnafin, bright, magheralin etc.

I thought Aughlisnafin had been making good strides in recent seasons?

In Armagh it's Phelim Brady's by far.

qubdub

Quote from: ranch on June 27, 2013, 06:57:22 PM

They may have made some improvements but they're still one of the weaker teams. i wouldnt watch much junior football but judging by results they're up (down) there. interestingly enough a club that reformed this year (killyleagh) is sitting in a credible joint 7th in the league.

artisan2010

Better by comparison ???. Have those from the ranch short memories

Don Corleone

Quote from: theticklemister on June 27, 2013, 05:21:07 PM

Simpletons.

I didn't realise that any opinions had to be vetted by your good self. Should I contact you in advance of posting anything else? Thanks in advance and all that. :P
Why did you go to the police? Why didn't you come to me first?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Haha, it's like looking in the mirror.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ranch

Quote from: artisan2010 on June 27, 2013, 08:33:52 PM

Better by comparison ???. Have those from the ranch short memories

All I did was state a fact that Phelim Brady's are the worst side in Armagh by far. I do respect them however for fielding every year.

The debate wasn't about a few years ago, when thankfully, we still never finished at the bottom of the Armagh leagues.