Armagh v Wicklow

Started by illdecide, June 20, 2013, 03:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naka

Armagh shouldn't be confident against anyone, lets hope they get a home game and avoid Kildare or the mourne men.

comethekingdom

Grimley havin a right go at Brolly on TSG! About time!!

theticklemister

Quote from: comethekingdom on June 30, 2013, 10:32:59 PM
Bromley havin a right go at Brolly on TSG! About time!!

speak to me.............................

regal

Good man grimbo. Brolley better lock his Malone Road doors tonight! Grimbo's gonna get ya, grimbo's gonna get ya!

machaman

Grimley having a go at Brolly shows how bitter he is. And how pathetic he is. Looks like he has listened to him though given the way Armagh were set up today. The sooner he moves on the better. Sorry but he's not the right man for Armagh football.

theticklemister

Quote from: machaman on June 30, 2013, 10:38:24 PM
Grimley having a go at Brolly shows how bitter he is. And how pathetic he is. Looks like he has listened to him though given the way Armagh were set up today. The sooner he moves on the better. Sorry but he's not the right man for Armagh football.

What was said??????????!!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: theticklemister on June 30, 2013, 10:46:57 PM
Quote from: machaman on June 30, 2013, 10:38:24 PM

What was said??????????!!

Basically that Brolly was not an analyst just an entertainer, that unlike O'Rourke he can't really comment as he never managed any team and that he was like a child in the school yard who got his kicks by making the other kids laugh at another child.

imtommygunn

That's a slightly more articulate version. Brolly out of order but grimley needs to let it go.

Armagh should be a match for a lot of teams if they sort themselves. A tougher game will tell if they have though.

BennyCake

Note to Grimley : do your talking on the sideline. When you do what you did tonight, you're as bad as Brolly. Focus on your team and the next game. Forget about Brolly.

Oraisteach

Didn't see it myself, but if BCB's summary is right, then Grimley doesn't come out of it well.  As a manager, he really should avoid table tennis matches with commentators.  Let his on-the-field results be his response, and to imply that he is like a victimised child and that Brolly is the bully is itself a little childish.  And to suggest that Brolly has no place commenting is nuts.  It's not as if Brolly is engaged in rocket surgery.  Tons of people on this site, most of whom have not managed a team I'd imagine, have drawn attention to the naivete of his defensive tactics.  He should ignore Brolly, make the appropriate changes and think about how he's going to win the next game.  I hope for Brolly's sake, though, that he never bumps into PG when he's out and and about.  That'd be one rolled-up Brolly.

emmetryan

I thought this game was a pick'em. Extremely glad I didn't put money on Wicklow!
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

T Fearon

Rocket Surgery? Is that available on the NHS? Surely it was either brain surgery or rocket science you were looking for? ;D

armaghniac

Brolly thinks he is engaging in brain science!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

emmetryan

Well seeing Joe perform surgery on a rocket would definitely be exciting.
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

Oraisteach

No, Tony, it was deliberate but clearly not in the least amusing.