Armagh v Wicklow

Started by illdecide, June 20, 2013, 03:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

I thought we could draw Cavan certainly been able to draw the team that put you out in the last few years.  I know initially you couldnt but I thought that rule changed years ago
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

hobit hunter

What a total misrepresentation of the match today this thread has produced. Reading the complete nonsense quoted really makes you wonder what peoples real motives are with respect to armagh football.  I was very very encouraged with the way we played today. Was it against the best in the country? No. But it was a county that we struggled to beat not that long ago.

What happened today was great to see, armagh winning at home. I cannot understand anyone who can take a negative view of what they saw? Although the opposition were poor they still had to be beaten and I thought that our full back line was as good and cohesive as it has been all season. Morgan was like a man possessed and donaghy was superb at fb once again, although he spent little time there. I thought that the back 6 as a whole we a much tighter unit and look to be settling a bit.  Same too for midfield, where lavery and harold put I a good shift and won that battle hands down.  However. Special praise has to go to our hf line. My god, I've never seen a more promising display from both 10 and 12 with both rafferty's offering something that armagh haven't had in a long time, real hf's who can beat their men and take a score.  Roll in jamie and tony's perf from ff and it was a great team effort.

Well done the team. Well done pg. Any begrudgers? Go post somewhere else. Its about time that we got behind this team and closed the shop on the rest of the country who are only delighted to report on armagh in fighting.  Load of balls. We're in great shape.

Syferus

Quote from: hobit hunter on July 01, 2013, 01:57:16 AM
What a total misrepresentation of the match today this thread has produced. Reading the complete nonsense quoted really makes you wonder what peoples real motives are with respect to armagh football.  I was very very encouraged with the way we played today. Was it against the best in the country? No. But it was a county that we struggled to beat not that long ago.

What happened today was great to see, armagh winning at home. I cannot understand anyone who can take a negative view of what they saw? Although the opposition were poor they still had to be beaten and I thought that our full back line was as good and cohesive as it has been all season. Morgan was like a man possessed and donaghy was superb at fb once again, although he spent little time there. I thought that the back 6 as a whole we a much tighter unit and look to be settling a bit.  Same too for midfield, where lavery and harold put I a good shift and won that battle hands down.  However. Special praise has to go to our hf line. My god, I've never seen a more promising display from both 10 and 12 with both rafferty's offering something that armagh haven't had in a long time, real hf's who can beat their men and take a score.  Roll in jamie and tony's perf from ff and it was a great team effort.

Well done the team. Well done pg. Any begrudgers? Go post somewhere else. Its about time that we got behind this team and closed the shop on the rest of the country who are only delighted to report on armagh in fighting.  Load of balls. We're in great shape.

The beast has be re-released. Apples in full growth. Insert equally poor metaphor here.

BennyHarp

Quote from: hobit hunter on July 01, 2013, 01:57:16 AM

Well said Grimbo!
That was never a square ball!!