Tyrone v Offaly

Started by tyroneman, June 18, 2013, 06:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: sam03/05 on June 18, 2013, 10:07:49 PM
Mickey O'Neill the clonoe keeper called up.

That's good news!,
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Aaron Boone

Fuzzman

Has it been confirmed for poor Morgan yet that it is his cruciate?

What's Joey's injury?
I think Stevie's ankle is the problem again.

EC Unique

The way things are going it would be better for the county team to get put out of their misery sooner rather than later and prepare for a good club Championship!

nrico2006

Quote from: EC Unique on June 19, 2013, 01:10:16 PM
The way things are going it would be better for the county team to get put out of their misery sooner rather than later and prepare for a good club Championship!

Well said.  Unbelievable the amount of injuries picked up every year, I would nearly go as far as saying no other county is hit by the number of injuries that Tyrone are on an annual basis.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

They're not drinking enough milk.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: ONeill on June 18, 2013, 04:18:08 PM
I remember going down there in the league in 2006 as All Ireland champions. They gave us a hell of a fright. Two late goals sealed it for Tyrone but I remember Stevie pulling us out of a hole in the first half when they reeled off about six points in a row.

This'll be tough, division 4 team or not. If Tyrone's heads are not in the right place they could sink us. However,

Offaly 1-13
Tyrone 2-12

In fairness a Tyrone side that reached the division one final should beat a division four side by more than two points.

Syferus

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 19, 2013, 01:45:33 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 19, 2013, 01:10:16 PM

Well said.  Unbelievable the amount of injuries picked up every year, I would nearly go as far as saying no other county is hit by the number of injuries that Tyrone are on an annual basis.

Then you'd have went too far.

The Beard

Tyrone will win this game easily. And should go on to reach quarters anyway. Few injuries yes but if either Steve or Joey can get fit then should be even less of a problem. Heard rumours Tim Harney was called up to panel but maybe that's wrong if mickey O'Neill has been. Can't understand why mickey would consider calling up other players. He has a panel in excess of 30 players who have been training since November. Tried it last year with mcguigan and didn't work. And what does it say to the other players on the panel as well.

tyroneman

Harney looked fantastic as a minor.

everymanaman

There's more chance of former Glenelly keeper Marty Mc Crory being called up than the current one

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

NAG1

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 20, 2013, 06:44:16 AM
Offaly years ahead of the pack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpLdIC7XHoE&feature=youtu.be

What was he is such a big hurry for? he was always going to get time to kick it, didnt compose himself at all!  ???

omagh_gael

Fuzzman

I was bored and was trying to remember who was the subs in the 2008 final when I found this
http://kerrygaa.proboards.com/thread/1315