celtic v liverpool

Started by illdecide, June 13, 2013, 08:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Ticketmaster said at 9:30 this morning the tickets for Celtic v Liverpool would go on sale, so at 9:25 this morning I logged on and they were sold out...wtf....bastids. Anyway do u guys know of any other avenues to go down for tickets.
I promised my nephew I'd take him to the game and didn't wanna let him down.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Cold tea

Ticketmaster are pure bastards, they do this all the time - One Direction tickets were to go on sale at 10am, I was getting for my daughter and at 9.56 the queuing started and I still missed out.

ballinaman

I'd say most were already gone this morning. I'm a FAI season ticket holder and have been able to buy them for the last week. Bought 4 for Liverpool supporters at work.

illdecide

Aye i thought that would be the way forward...If there are any guys out there (FAI season ticket holders) or any other fans who might have tickets available give me a shout and I'll gladly reimburse you (hand delivered cash... ;))

Farrandeelin

Quote from: illdecide on June 13, 2013, 08:07:30 PM
Ticketmaster said at 9:30 this morning the tickets for Celtic v Liverpool would go on sale, so at 9:25 this morning I logged on and they were sold out...wtf....bastids. Anyway do u guys know of any other avenues to go down for tickets.
I promised my nephew I'd take him to the game and didn't wanna let him down.

For a minute, I thought you worte ticklemister!!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Muzz

Quote from: illdecide on June 14, 2013, 09:48:54 AM
Aye i thought that would be the way forward...If there are any guys out there (FAI season ticket holders) or any other fans who might have tickets available give me a shout and I'll gladly reimburse you (hand delivered cash... ;))

Heard someone say they can be bought on the Liverpool site as long as you are a member.  Not sure though but might be another avenue for you to investigate.

naka

Quote from: Muzz on June 14, 2013, 12:22:38 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 14, 2013, 09:48:54 AM

Heard someone say they can be bought on the Liverpool site as long as you are a member.  Not sure though but might be another avenue for you to investigate.
[/quote
lfc site still has some tickets if you have membership

naka

guys on RAWK say lfc have a general sale on monday17 for the remainder of tickets in the liverpool end
ticket office opens at 8.15am
phone number from north is 0843 170555
go on liverpool website and click on tickets details and then on celtic game you will see general sale deatils( monday) international number is their also although i think it is 0151 9079399

The Worker

Got sorted on ticket master yesterday at around 9.35am

T Fearon

http://www.celticfc.net/pools/ticpick-pointsmakeprizes

I'll ask if there's any spare tickets when I'm lunching with Neil and the bhoys! :D

illdecide

well tony u just do that...ill text him tomorrow and tell him to watch out for u.

Apparently so

Will be a great privilege for Liverpool to be playing a team like Celtic

Should be good craic

naka

liverpool tickets on general sale to public at present
check  lfc website

thebigfella

Must remember to get out of Dublin to avoid all the scum these Celtic friendly games always draw out.

illdecide

Quote from: thebigfella on June 21, 2013, 05:40:14 PM
Must remember to get out of Dublin to avoid all the scum these Celtic friendly games always draw out.

yes big fella dont forget and remember to take your cocaine with you.