FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 15th - 30th June

Started by laoislad, June 12, 2013, 08:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: laoislad on June 30, 2013, 11:55:49 PM
Spain 17/1 to win in 90mins and 6/1 to lift the cup.
Might be worth ten yoyos on the latter.

Maybe not.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

rodney trotter

3-0,.. Bit like the tanking Spain gave Italy last year in the Euros final..

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

New low for RTE commentary - 'where David Healy led, Brazil has followed'

Tony Baloney

ONeill

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2013, 12:19:05 AM
You boys must have work to get up til.
When you have wains like mine I'm the lucky one droving off in the morning :D

Wildweasel74

G Luiz looks world class the nite, how come hes doesnt play like this for the blues, or is it the fact he got a really good center half beside him?

ONeill

nrico2006

Spain will still be the team to beat next year.  They just seem to be missing a focal point or direct attacking threat up front and without having that option there is the possibiblity of a high intensity pressing game from the opposition being successful as it was last night.  I'm sure they have a few young players sitting about somewhere that could come into contention for next summer.  The fact that Torres starts for Spain sort of shows how weak they are up front.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

CorkMan

Spain have got at least 4 strikers better than Torres, how he starts is beyond me. Spain are still my favorites for the world cup next year. They were jaded last night, the Brazillians had an extra day to recover from their semi final and they didn't have to play extra time in their semi either. The Spanish movement wasn't half as good as it normally is. Their support play was non-existent. Normally, the man on the ball has 2 or 3 options, many times last night, he didn't have 1.

Not taking anything away from the Brazilians, they were outstanding and took their chances very well but I can't help feeling that with a fresher Spanish team, it would have been a much closer game.