Muineachán v Aointrim - USFC QF - 09/06/13

Started by GrandMasterFlash, June 03, 2013, 11:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

I always had a wee soft spot for Antrim so want to watch this game today, is it on BBC NI? i cannot check listing as i am in georgia and cannot find on the net...cheers in advance
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Maguire01

Anyone know if you can take a pushchair into Casement?

Maguire01

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 09, 2013, 10:01:27 AM
I always had a wee soft spot for Antrim so want to watch this game today, is it on BBC NI? i cannot check listing as i am in georgia and cannot find on the net...cheers in advance
BBC deferred coverage - I think it's 7 or 7.15. Radio Ulster should be covering or you should be able to listen on www.northernsound.ie

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 09, 2013, 10:10:48 AM
BBC deferred coverage - I think it's 7 or 7.15. Radio Ulster should be covering or you should be able to listen on www.northernsound.ie
thanks

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 09, 2013, 10:08:51 AM
yes there are a couple of spots for pushchairs, as you come through the gate (as they will have to open as it wont get through turnstile) the toilets are on your left and the a opening just past that takes you to the pushchair area on left
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bingo

Pet hate is naming teams and then changing them, not fair on players in the build up to game.

glens abu

Not on live,highlights 7.15 BBC2

Maguire01

Quote from: Bingo on June 09, 2013, 11:50:38 AM
Pet hate is naming teams and then changing them, not fair on players in the build up to game.
I'm sure the players know the score.

Itchy

Only 7700 at the game according to Monaghan pro on twitter, poor considering the fine day and its not on TV. Monaghan 5 to 4 up nearly half time

Captain Obvious

Sounds like a poor game at least Antrim are doing better than expected.

Captain Obvious

Five minutes left 10-5 or 5-1 in the second half.

SLIGONIAN

Might pass on watching this deferred as it sounds poor, thought with conditions back home would of been better and antrim only 1pt behind with a spare man. Never makes sense how a team a man down goes and outscores a team 5/6 to 1...good luck to monaghan...

seafoid

Antrim very disappointing. I thought between  Naomh Gall and the great win last year
they'd be able to bate Monaghan.

But no.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 09, 2013, 11:44:17 AM
yes there are a couple of spots for pushchairs, as you come through the gate (as they will have to open as it wont get through turnstile) the toilets are on your left and the a opening just past that takes you to the pushchair area on left
The one saving grace from the Casement upgrade will be decent bogs.

Maguire01

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 09, 2013, 11:44:17 AM
Cheers - got sorted.